Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very close, yes.
those fuming due to rapid going away should really try and find this on something so they can see it.
I think the Bronco will wear it better than Ranger. Sometimes the lines of a vehicle make all of the difference.
Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it's worth, I was at the Off Roadeo today, and they were asking about our builds in orientation.

I told them mine and said "well, it WAS AMB, but I guess not any more"

The instructor said "OK let's go ahead and address this... From what Ford has told us, if you've already reserved it and it was that color but gets pushed to 22, you'll still get that color AS LONG AS IT'S ALREADY ORDERED.

SO is that's correct, I'm still going to get my AMB

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it's worth, I was at the Off Roadeo today, and they were asking about our builds in orientation.

The instructor said "OK let's go ahead and address this... From what Ford has told us, if you've already reserved it and it was that color but gets pushed to 22, you'll still get that color AS LONG AS IT'S ALREADY ORDERED.

Even without a build date or VIN?

Also based on the first page post:

Both Eruption Green and Hot Pepper Red Metallic will be available for every Bronco series in the lineup.

I understand that to mean that ALL MODELS have these weird new colors available?

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Red and Yellow make green.... Seems like they could produce whatever color they wanted with 6 or 7 manifolds and a digital on the fly mixing system... Or is blending paints something that can't be done because of technological limitations?
WOAH you want more delays? More colors means more problems. Ford only has a few paint guns

RSalami

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems appropriate. Eruption suggests volcanos and mountains. The places a Bronco is likely to be seen. If this same color was on a Lincoln, it would an elite sounding name.
Damn bro send pics of your bronco in volcano asap

Sponsored

Ulysses

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there any photoshop wizards around that would be willing to render an eruption green bronco with the matching MOD top?

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

That's what I was hoping (I had ordered Rapid Red), but my read is even if you ordered a 2021 but are not scheduled and get pushed to MY2022 you're out of luck. This is what was presented on Bronco Nation:

Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue Metallic and Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat will be available exterior color options until 2021 ordering is closed.

For owners who have a schedule order in this color, you should be in good shape. If your order is not scheduled, you will have to switch colors for 2022MY, unfortunately. If you want to increase your chances to receive your Bronco sooner, here is your chance to switch to a soft top.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who is gonna tell @Jennifer that she doesn't have enough posts to comment just like they told @SatTerra a few posts ago. Seriously, I don't care if you designed the damn Bronco yourself. All of these forum users don't need to be attacked just because you don't like their opinion. Resorting to post-count shaming and order date bullying just needs to stop.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn bro send pics of your bronco in volcano asap
You may have read a bit too deep there. Volcanos and mountains are rugged territory and the image Ford is projecting, even though 90% will never go off road.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who is gonna tell @Jennifer that she doesn't have enough posts to comment just like they told @SatTerra a few posts ago. Seriously, I don't care if you designed the damn Bronco yourself. All of these forum users don't need to be attacked just because you don't like their opinion. Resorting to post-count shaming and order date bullying just needs to stop.
If you feel the need to call someone out, at least tell the whole story. I also agreed they were probably right to wait. My point was the poster was giving up way to easy.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Red and Yellow make green.... Seems like they could produce whatever color they wanted with 6 or 7 manifolds and a digital on the fly mixing system... Or is blending paints something that can't be done because of technological limitations?
Your kidding, right? Red and yellow make Orange. Blue and yellow make green. With the three primary colors, Red, Blue, and yellow. And the three secondary primary colors, orange, green and violet. Most shades of color are possible. But it's not that simple.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are we seriously not gonna talk about how accent stitching is seriously going to clash with this green? I’m all in for a BD in green. but the blue accents? No thanks

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were Bronco king for a day here’s the 11 color lineup I’d pick:

Oxford White
Shadow Black
Race Red
Code Orange
Grabber Blue
Oil Slick Blue Purple
Eruption Green
Avalanche Gray
Dark Matter Gray
Desert Tan
Area 51
I like that desert tan idea! Come on @Ford Motor Company give us a nice tan color. It would be such a good fit, and look so good on the Bronco.

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are we seriously not gonna talk about how accent stitching is seriously going to clash with this green? I’m all in for a BD in green. but the blue accents? No thanks
Charlie, 30 days into the ownership process, you’ll never even notice the blue accents. I remember red stitching on custom seats for my grabber orange mustang and how pissed I was the thread wasn’t orange. A month later, didn’t even notice. You’ll love that black diamond in the dark green… Trust me.

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hot Pepper Red?!?! Who asked for this color
It was me, sorry:
Another new favorite. Also, I've added a random color button, which I think proves what many of us were beginning to suspect: The Bronco makes just about any color look good.

download.png
Sponsored