Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Big percentage sure but they're the lowest performers. It doesn't surprise me
Yeah that's enough to kill an entire transmission choice for most auto makers.
Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big percentage sure but they're the lowest performers. It doesn't surprise me
Re-check the chart - Race Red and Iconic Silver were lower takes than Rapid Red or AMB...If they based it solely on that, those two would be gone.
There's other factors at play that Ford hasn't revealed...

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

VB fan here, happy that my color is not on the chopping block. Sorry to read what others are going through--all for a green that clashes with almost every interior and an unneeded & unwanted red.

Anyway, I had mixed reactions as I read this.

I wish velocity was going.....
NOOOOOO!! Shut your mouth!
Oh wait, there was more?

...and lightning blue would trickle down to all other trims.
Sorry about that, completely agree! :)

SatTerra

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 GMC Sierra, 320i GT BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At 19 days and 5 posts, it doesn't seem you have what it takes to get a Bronco. Most here reserved over a year ago and are still waiting. I agree coming back in a couple of years will be a far better and easier experience.
You're mistaken, I've been following Bronco development for several years and was day one reservation holder. The fact that I didn't join this forum doesn't mean anything. So STFU

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, Ford can respond to customer demand and make a new color people are asking for. Great. But wait, why do they have to pi$$ on customers who already have and order in the system by telling them they won't be able to get the color they already ordered? I ordered a 2 door manual Black Diamond Antimatter Blue and Ford just doesn't seem to give a rats a$$ about it. The green looks fine, but there are no orders for it yet! Fill the orders you already have the way they are Ford!

I work 12 hour night shifts over the weekend and Monday nights are my chance to get caught up. So, Sorry for those who think this is beating a dead horse, but this is fresh for me. I am properly pissed. Responding to customer demand for the future shouldn't mean telling current order holders to get bent.

Sponsored

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thats a BIG percentage of the orde

thats about 20,000 vehicles plus or minus a few
why is ford F#$@%^g up all these people's orders ???????
It's like they are purposefully trying to piss off their order holding customers. They already have more orders than they can fill are willing to kick people to the curb.

Warning to future customers: you should not expect anything from Ford marketing to be what they let you order and you should not expect what you might order to be what you are allowed to have. The grass is not greener in the future. It is the same grass they have been growing all along. Over promise, under deliver, then change and require a rebuild next year of something different.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Demanded by Enthusiasts And Inspired by its Heritage, Eruption Green Paint Option Set for 2022 Bronco; Hot Pepper Red Too | Ford Media Center

Ford Bronco Eruption Green & Hot Pepper Red Metallic coming for 2022 Bronco. Antimatter Blue, Lightning Blue and Rapid Red Going Away zzzz

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, Ford can respond to customer demand and make a new color people are asking for. Great. But wait, why do they have to pi$$ on customers who already have and order in the system by telling them they won't be able to get the color they already ordered? I ordered a 2 door manual Black Diamond Antimatter Blue and Ford just doesn't seem to give a rats a$$ about it. The green looks fine, but there are no orders for it yet! Fill the orders you already have the way they are Ford!

I work 12 hour night shifts over the weekend and Monday nights are my chance to get caught up. So, Sorry for those who think this is beating a dead horse, but this is fresh for me. I am properly pissed. Responding to customer demand for the future shouldn't mean telling current order holders to get bent.
Agreed 100%! They should have just replaced Lightning blue with the green, and that’s it! No one would have been upset because everyone expected the lighting blue to only be available on the FEs

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know the implications to 99'ing your order to insure 2022 model year? Does your reservation date still apply? I want this green!
I don't really see the point of 99'ing your order at this point. The order books for 2022 open next month for 2022 at which point you should be able to switch to green and in effect guaranteeing a 2022 (or later) build date.

brewdad

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Hot Pepper Red should be named Pumpkin Orange. It looks to be more orange than red to me.

Sponsored

BTEC

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Color selection was one of my biggest hold ups during my build. Now Ford it making it hard again to pick a new color for MY22 or try for a MY21 with the color I choose but not the options I want. Guurrr! Can Ford give the reservation holders what they ordered in a MY22? Do we even want the two MY's combined?

Johnny Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh my... my first choice was Rapid Red ordered in early March, second choice was Antimatter Blue.... Looks like Ray Charles is back in charge of picking Bronco color availability!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're mistaken, I've been following Bronco development for several years and was day one reservation holder. The fact that I didn't join this forum doesn't mean anything. So STFU
Welcome aboard. We are so glad you joined with your wisdom, enthusiasm, and friendly demeanor. Your really going places, don’t ever change.
Sponsored