First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Senta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No matter how much I look at other configurators, leather seems to always be part of a package that carries a bunch of other addons. Its difficult to tell the price apart. Judging from the simpler leather designs of Katzkin, for a jeep, it seems like the job including installation can run between $1,500 to $1,900. The survey did not mention leather, but for those with a little better guessing or experience, how much on average do you think Ford will charge for leather seats on the trims that allow it?

The hopeful in me wants it to be no more than $1,600, but realistically I'm thinking it may be around $2,000 (hopefully not more than that).
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone else have any ideas on this? I tried checking checking on Ford’s other vehicles, but they seem to tie to trim levels or other packages.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember when it was $795, but $1295 wouldn't be too surprising.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's $1,595 on the 4 door wrangler. I dont see ford deviating more than $200-300 from that.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None of the packages (mid, high, lux) mention seating material. Leather seats are only available on Outer Banks and up. It looks like (and I think most people are hopeful) that leather seats will be a stand-alone option. If that's the case, no one is forced into them by choosing other options/packages that they do want.

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hoping $1500 as well... I just wish had the Marine Grade Vinyl on the Outer Banks.. I want this truck basically...

Ford Bronco Estimates on Ford Leather Prices? Screenshot_20200829-005516_Chrome
Is that Cactus Grey or Iconic Silver? Kinda looks light blue too??

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just keep holding on to hope that the amazing brown / black leather combo in the marketing photos becomes real

that’s my #1 wish and I don’t think I’ll get it

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The seats have been a mystery for a while. They aren't in any packages which is a good thing. What I want to know is how you get the 10-way power seats. It seems like a stand alone option as well. I hope power seats are not tied to the leather. I remember a few people posting they asked if you could get power seats on the washout interiors and the answer was no. Kinda funny to see a $65k Badlands rolling around without power seats, lol.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The seats have been a mystery for a while. They aren't in any packages which is a good thing. What I want to know is how you get the 10-way power seats. It seems like a stand alone option as well. I hope power seats are not tied to the leather. I remember a few people posting they asked if you could get power seats on the washout interiors and the answer was no. Kinda funny to see a $65k Badlands rolling around without power seats, lol.
I have a funny feeling it is tied to the leather seats...Just another way to justify the cost of the leather seats.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I wouldn't put it past Ford to have leather as a Katzkin dealer installed option on the Bronco so that we get to pay for the cloth seats and then the leather that goes over it. Lol

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im going Katzkin either way for their customization just like I would for a jeep. I don't see the leather option being less than $1500-1600. Like poster above mentioned, its $1595 for jeep.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Kinda funny to see a $65k Badlands rolling around without power seats, lol.
Last I heard, all 2-doors will have manual seats.
I was hoping to check some window stickers, couldn't remember how Ford did the optional leather in SEL-trim Flexes but the generator is down. I think it was part of a rapidspec anyway because the only window sticker I could find said "NO CHARGE" for leather.
Sponsored