Sponsored

ETA on Camburg, Fox, or Icon coilovers to add 3-4” lift?

avelkins

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking to clear 37”. If I’m going to upgrade suspension, I’d rather wait and get something a bit nicer than 4wp. I know King has their kit available, but I’ve been told that it won’t add enough lift or travel.

Any guess how long we’ll be waiting for the better companies to release their products?
Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've emailed BDS/Fox a few times and it's always Late Q4 this year to Early Q1 next. I think clearing the 37s won't be as much of an issue as supporting the 37" Spare will be. LoL. The lack of options on bumper mounted spare carriers out yet is disappointing. The only reinforcement for heavier spares that I've seen is that ugly as hell Rough Country one and that's a no go for me at least. The after market will catch up on both of these but I think Christmas to early next year will be the sweet spot.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've emailed BDS/Fox a few times and it's always Late Q4 this year to Early Q1 next. I think clearing the 37s won't be as much of an issue as supporting the 37" Spare will be. LoL. The lack of options on bumper mounted spare carriers out yet is disappointing. The only reinforcement for heavier spares that I've seen is that ugly as hell Rough Country one and that's a no go for me at least. The after market will catch up on both of these but I think Christmas to early next year will be the sweet spot.
I've had my 37 spare mounted for couple weeks now no problem. Just need to fit longer bushings between tire and tailgate. My tire/wheel is only 23lbs heavier than sas spare. Taking a road trip in 2 weeks so I'll see how it goes.

OP
OP

avelkins

Outer Banks
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've had my 37 spare mounted for couple weeks now no problem. Just need to fit longer bushings between tire and tailgate. My tire/wheel is only 23lbs heavier than sas spare. Taking a road trip in 2 weeks so I'll see how it goes.
Love you’re setup. What wheels/tires/offset did you go with? How did you lift?

Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's great to hear . Did you use the relocation bracket to move it out and up or everything stock ?

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Love you’re setup. What wheels/tires/offset did you go with? How did you lift?
Rough country 2in for now. I ordered kings and was told end of year if not early next. Cooper stt pros 37x13.5r17 on method 701s 0 offset. Slight rub at lockout over bumps

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rough country 2in for now. I ordered kings and was told end of year if not early next. Cooper stt pros 37x13.5r17 on method 701s 0 offset. Slight rub at lockout over bumps
How is it for MPGs? Any noticeable decrease in power on whatever engine you're on?

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a friend that works at Adventure Offroad, fox should be shipping their 2.5 performance elites soon. He ordered an absolut shit ton, if he gets a bunch I'll make sure and let everyone know so they can order some. I'm not sure how many he has sold already, but I know at least 4 sets are spoken for.

Sponsored

BroncoDEPR

Badlands
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered from Camburg and was just told that lead time of Fox is 10 months....:sleep:

GloNDark

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco Ranger & 2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered from Camburg and was just told that lead time of Fox is 10 months....:sleep:
Same. I was told minimum 8 to 10 months from Fox by Camburg. By my upper arms should be here monday. Great! haha

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered and paid for a set of Fox Elite coilovers about a month ago thru Camburg when they said they had a handful coming. Supposedly they get here this month. They told my friend it would now be after March before they get more. Also they were only selling the Fox coilovers as a package with their UCA and trailing arms. Pretty pricey !!!!

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered and paid for a set of Fox Elite coilovers about a month ago thru Camburg when they said they had a handful coming. Supposedly they get here this month. They told my friend it would now be after March before they get more. Also they were only selling the Fox coilovers as a package with their UCA and trailing arms. Pretty pricey !!!!
silly pricey and if I read it correctly that setup will not handle 37s..

PCDan

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
silly pricey and if I read it correctly that setup will not handle 37s..
I don’t know where you read that. The Fox Performace Elite coilovers provide 2-3” of lift to a Sasquatch truck. That is plenty of lift to run 37s.
Sponsored