Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Roughly the same, there's a few ancillary parts that are different of course. but the 2.3T is like Frank's Red Hot to Ford. They put that s**t on everything!

All I'm hearing is that there's more 2.3T supply for broncos. /s

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahhh yes the swan song for ICE in Europe and they want to go out with a bang! 8 to be exact.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, duh. Let's be grateful they are keeping it in the Ranger, so we can have Broncos. If they put the 2.7 in, they'd sell 4x as many.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You do have to remember that if you're a European, buying a Mustang makes you somewhat of a fool to the general public's eye. It's brashly American, the 2.3 was never meeting their environmental regs even when it came out, and these types of cars sell in miniscule quantities due to these factors.

If you're over there and you actually want a Mustang, you're going to get the 5.0 V8 because you're a closet American anyway... Like Richard Hammond.

https://drivetribe.com/p/richard-hammond-comes-out-as-american

Ford Bronco Euro 2021 Ford Mustang Drops 2.3 EcoBoost Engine Over Low Sales top[1]

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same base 2.3, but I think the Bronco version is a variation of the Focus RS version. The base Mustang has the "regular" 2.3 and the "high output" 2.3 which is a close variant of the Focus RS engine.

There's an online article (Road and Track? Car and Driver?) that compared the physical changes (beyond tuning) to the different variants.
Yes, that excellent article actually had some really helpful Bronco6G member re-post it to these forums a while ago so people could read up on it. I mean, not @96ExplorerSport , but other users could read up on it. :)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-3-ecoboost-changes-made-for-ranger-duty.12599/

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, that excellent article actually had some really helpful Bronco6G member re-post it to these forums a while ago so people could read up on it. I mean, not @96ExplorerSport , but other users could read up on it. :)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-3-ecoboost-changes-made-for-ranger-duty.12599/
I get both R&T and C&D, so couldn't remember where I read it.

I was going to commend your excellent ability to wade through the forum search results, but I side you had insider info about that previous post. 😄

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You do have to remember that if you're a European, buying a Mustang makes you somewhat of a fool to the general public's eye. It's brashly American, the 2.3 was never meeting their environmental regs even when it came out, and these types of cars sell in miniscule quantities due to these factors.

If you're over there and you actually want a Mustang, you're going to get the 5.0 V8 because you're a closet American anyway... Like Richard Hammond.

https://drivetribe.com/p/richard-hammond-comes-out-as-american

Ford Bronco Euro 2021 Ford Mustang Drops 2.3 EcoBoost Engine Over Low Sales top[1]
He does love that Mustang!
Ford Bronco Euro 2021 Ford Mustang Drops 2.3 EcoBoost Engine Over Low Sales download (10)
Sponsored