Sponsored

Ever heard of this? We found a Big Bend on a dealership lot with no mark up.

kaptain karl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was looking around this week and to my astonishment, we found a bare knuckles BB Bronco with no upgrades on the lot with no mark up. Sunnyvale Ford here in the Bay Area. We bought it and are picking it up on Sunday!
Sponsored

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was looking around this week and to my astonishment, we found a bare knuckles BB Bronco with no upgrades on the lot with no mark up. Sunnyvale Ford here in the Bay Area. We bought it and are picking it up on Sunday!
Damn, a dealership content with MSRP? Wow? Sunnyvale Ford deserves a 5 star rating.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please give more details - was it a moar door softie Big Bend? If so, it doesn't surprise me as lots will have these readily available this year - at least larger dealerships will.

Sponsored
OP
OP

kaptain karl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please give more details - was it a moar door softie Big Bend? If so, it doesn't surprise me as lots will have these readily available this year - at least larger dealerships will.
Yeah it's a bare bones BB, manual transmission and no upgrades. $37.5 out the door basically. We were thinking the manual transmission was the reason why it was going without a mark up when we couldnt find anything in California for less than a 10k mark up. The price is why we're getting it though.

OP
OP

kaptain karl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last edited:

clarkT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I predict the laws of supply and demand will soon snap back to a buyers market. The few willing to overpay have. Meanwhile this community is rightfully shaming dealers back to MSRP. As production accelerates, some folks drop out, and others are put off by the news of the wait so they don’t consider bronco, the push to aggressively address scarcity will create a surplus. Especially as gas prices go up, Bronco won’t be popular for daily driving once this energetic / niche crowd of us are serviced. It won’t be uncommon to see this MSRP on the lot phenomenon in the near future. By end of MY23 there will be incentives.

I’ll upgrade from my easy to build base to an optioned out higher trim off a lot at that point. I’m guessing fall of 23.

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
By looking around, do you mean driving by or searching the web?

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause.............it's a Christmas miracle.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By the end of 2022 there will be stock on Dealer lots and prices will get to MSRP...in 2023 even lower. Then all these people that paid 10>50K over MSRP, add in depreciation.....well...."here's your sign".

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
By the end of 2022 there will be stock on Dealer lots and prices will get to MSRP...in 2023 even lower. Then all these people that paid 10>50K over MSRP, add in depreciation.....well...."here's your sign".
Judging from all the postings like: I'm selling my Hellcat/TRX/Porsche/BMW, or buying two or three Broncos at a time, I doubt those people will care. I still can't believe people would spend over $40 on mud flaps.
Sponsored