First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you really want to play in the glades this is what you need! A winch and a snorkel ain’t gonna cut it!
Note the winch in the back! You can’t always go forwards!
Ford Bronco Everglades Edition Bronco will feature factory winch & snorkel. Available summer of 2022 in limited quantity 144FBFC3-C9C4-47AD-B978-080C6AC7590E
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So will this mean that you can't have the high or lux package if you wish to use your ACC, front sensors or your front camera to its fullest?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
May 2022. Ford Motor Company:
” Due to the inability to obtain winches and snorkels all Everglades edition Broncos orders will be cancelled unless order is changed to Bad Lands by June 1. “

The Memedalorian

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Chevys
Your Bronco Model
Base
Possible that when you see a SAS one you'll feel different
Which trim was the one you saw ?
It was a Badlands with the 17" black high gloss wheels (non Sasquatch). I prefer the painted aluminum wheels that are standard on the Outer Banks and Badlands trims.

It was a very dreary morning and the soft top was covered in water and the back window was all wrinkly and it was all just very blah to me at the time.

Tadertodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two first gen Broncos and a second gen, 21 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is cool until ford can't deliver like the FE and force you to change your trim to a BL or risk losing ur order...
I will just add a snorkel to my badlands showing up this month

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Warthog was the name during prototyping and it's now Raptor. Raptor is a familiar name to Ford enthusiasts.
Yes I’m well aware, I was mainly poking fun at some of the forum members here that insisted there’d be something named warthog even after it’d already been confirmed to be raptor branded

JDUBW89

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Pretty rad if true.

But I'll be the first in to say - give me the Bronco I reserved in 2020, in the first half of 2022, and I might still buy a Bronco. MIGHT.

And NO I'm not switching my dealers.
Right. I used to laugh at Rivian for their ever - TBD vehicles. Now they are shipping and Ford is all marketing and no vehicles.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going to guess that the Everglades version will replace the first edition trim as the fully loaded top of the line trim. The raptor will be the super extra special extra adm unicorn model. Crazy with the regular raptor being scarce the Braptor is going to be an urban legend

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can totally picture the recurring Ford corporate meeting where, when faced with bad Bronco PR or a FoMoCo stock hit, the first question that ALWAYS gets asked is....Do we have another special edition that we can announce or leak?
As the owner now of both, I can picture it....

"Great, just great, whose brilliant idea was it for the Edsel Edition Bronco?" or "Another 3 year run in the books, just like back in fall of 1959"

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How can they possibly make any of those when so far they don’t have the ability to make all of the first editions??? They are getting ahead of themselves and just setting more people up for disappointment

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
In addition to the Bronco™ Raptor™ SUV we announced last month, we would also like to introduce the Bronco Everglades™ Special Edition. Everglades will feature a factory-installed winch and snorkel. Bronco Raptor and Everglades will be available summer of 2022. These special editions will be built in limited quantities and availability is not guaranteed for all order holders. Details on pricing and vehicle specifications will be announced in the first quarter of 2022.

by no means am i an expert but aren't all Broncos made in limited quantities and availability definitely isnt guaranteed

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I am happy they are doing special editions. But I think snorkels are right there with Carolina squat for the worst mods on trucks/suvs.....
Literally nothing is as bad as the Carolina squat. I just had a squatted truck try to race me yesterday. 🤮

Angry grilles are up there though lol

sm444

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got a shadow black, 2.7, soft top, Base. build week 11/1 that'll be for sale. only options: 2.7, aux switches, floormats. located in NC.

Last edited:

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to guess that the Everglades version will replace the first edition trim as the fully loaded top of the line trim. The raptor will be the super extra special extra adm unicorn model. Crazy with the regular raptor being scarce the Braptor is going to be an urban legend
He ain't lying. I tried to get a '21 Raptor after owning a '17 & '19 and for whatever reason i couldn't get any dealers to bite. All just said they can put me on a list for maybe a '22 allocation or i could hope someone cancels (sound familiar?).
Sponsored