First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, 5GBronco, Fusion, Mach1, F-53, MachE, PA28
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys! I thought I’d share a 3D render I created over the weekend of my take on Everglades Green [see the news if you missed it]. If you like it please check out my Instagram, I hope to be sharing more renders of the Bronco soon! Thanks for taking a look,
Brian

Instagram:
@lbracket

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render.png

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render 1.png
Wow. That is beautiful. Same color/effect as my old P38a Range Rover.
The P38a was last real RR...with solid axles and off-road capabilities. Thought that British produced GM motor with German electronics made for a terrible combo.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Bellebracht Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to use your skills to make the renderings.

They look drastically higher quality that most on here could possibly do (myself included... It would be a crayon drawing if you had me do it).

Gives a great idea of what the Heritage Edition could look like.

OP
OP
Bellebracht

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@Bellebracht Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to use your skills to make the renderings.

They look drastically higher quality that most on here could possibly do (myself included... It would be a crayon drawing if you had me do it).

Gives a great idea of what the Heritage Edition could look like.
Thanks I really appreciate it! I know there are things that can be improved on but figured some of you guys may like it as is anyway. I will definitely be posting other bronco renders as well!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks I really appreciate it! I know there are things that can be improved on but figured some of you guys may like it as is anyway. I will definitely be posting other bronco renders as well!
Soooooo, that's a no on requesting a crayon drawing contribution?

Meh, the artist always nit-picks little things that could be changed. Time will do that work for you when they release an official pic.

Personally i'm all on board for the Everglades paint color, it's a real beaut! But I won't be changing my Race Red order to get this. Especially as i'm guessing there are going to be some nasty surprises for people when they eventually get to find out the content/hardware available on this edition. I bet they are going to have a very limited content/options/hardware for each of the editions they roll out with, and just liking the color won't be enough to offset that.... Oh well, the hate threads won't start until about 0.004 seconds after Ford releases official specs. Could be egg on my face!

TacocaT

Wildtrak
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Explorer Platinum, 15 Roadglide, 12 Duke 1199
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great rendering! Think the red Ford a good complement to the Green and White. The OG Bronco badge is a great touch!

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks good. I am surprised you picked the nouveau wildtrak grille for the heritage rendering - which is a gimmicky tire track pattern. The classic grilles more true to the lineage are the concave grilles found on the BB/OBX, which I am pretty sure Ford had (of no surprise) on their silver grille touted on the early production white top bronco. That was basically an early indication of what the heritage edition would be.
I agree on modification of the grille. But the grilles most similar in design to the EB are the Base and BD version. I would use that design.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soooooo, that's a no on requesting a crayon drawing contribution?

Meh, the artist always nit-picks little things that could be changed. Time will do that work for you when they release an official pic.

Personally i'm all on board for the Everglades paint color, it's a real beaut! But I won't be changing my Race Red order to get this. Especially as i'm guessing there are going to be some nasty surprises for people when they eventually get to find out the content/hardware available on this edition. I bet they are going to have a very limited content/options/hardware for each of the editions they roll out with, and just liking the color won't be enough to offset that.... Oh well, the hate threads won't start until about 0.004 seconds after Ford releases official specs. Could be egg on my face!
You are assuming it will be on only one edition and that will be the Heritage. Ford previously indicated green would be available across various editions. Too early to tell what's going to develop, but I applaud at least the possibility of rolling out Everglades green or whatever it would be called.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that’s the color, it’s gonna make my Race Red decision a bit more difficult....

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks badass!!! I'd like to see grabber blue....😉

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let me rephrase...will we be forced into a vehicle with all options if we want the Heritage Edition?
By myself, the my22 bd will be just as expensive as the my21 fe IMHO....😄

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very nice concept. I like Ford on the grill. Red and green clash a bit though.

topoguide

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Land Cruiser UZJ100
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the render! I think it is a good concept of what a heritage edition would look like.

Personally I am waiting for the black tops to become available. The green with a black top would be slick.
Sponsored