Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys! I thought I’d share a 3D render I created over the weekend of my take on Everglades Green [see the news if you missed it]. If you like it please check out my Instagram, I hope to be sharing more renders of the Bronco soon! Thanks for taking a look,
Brian

You nailed it !
2 door , white top, white steely’s white grill. Perfect

Instagram:
@lbracket

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render.png

2021 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition Everglades Green render 1.png
1C86D6EF-6B17-4F39-8244-0748AAE264CC.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great job! That rendering looks so much like the original Bronco, it had me looking for gaping rust holes.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beautiful! Surprised how much I like the raised white lettering on the tires. I’m thinking white OBX grille and body color flares would finish this off nicely.

Jtorral

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There will be nothing heritage about this with a Cinese made manual transmission.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Ford used those steelies on the Black Diamond, I wouldn't have ordered a Big Bend. While I like the green, it will be 2022's "area 51". I think Ford should have used all 1966 colors options as well on the 6G.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I think the camo Heritage we saw had a Black Diamond grill (which is the one closest to the early Bronco). Otherwise - the emerald green really isn’t for me, but the heritage look is :love:
I would hope that given the current variety of grills, that the herritage edition would get it's own unique grill, and not have to borrow from anything else.

@OP Beautiful render, my favorite touches are the FORD grille and big white wall tire letters.

I'm personally hoping Ford gives us a 2-tone option, if not paint then at least some kind of wrap for a big white stripe down the side. I'm envisioning a 2-door, Rapid red with white stripe, white top, and a retro red interior.

If you're listening Ford, build this please 👆👆👆🙏🙏🙏

OP
OP
Bellebracht

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really like what you did with this render but I think this grille suites the heritage package better.
Ford Bronco Everglades Green 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition renders ☘️ 1
w-=*~*-/=EER*`*
thanks I was trying to go for what they may be doing on the real grill, but I believe what I did was inaccurate as well as I likely went with the wrong oem grill, I may create a more accurate version soon

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good. I am surprised you picked the nouveau wildtrak grille for the heritage rendering - which is a gimmicky tire track pattern. The classic grilles more true to the lineage are the concave grilles found on the BB/OBX, which I am pretty sure Ford had (of no surprise) on their silver grille touted on the early production white top bronco. That was basically an early indication of what the heritage edition would be.
Ford Bronco Everglades Green 2022 Bronco Heritage Edition renders ☘️ 20210504_162401

This is an actual EB grill. 😍

While I agree with you that the Wildtrak/Badlands grill is wrong, I think the Base/Black Diamond grill with the small slots and non-sig lights is closer to the original than the BB/OBX grill.😍

Plus, I don't think it's a coincidence that Ford put steelies on the models with that style grill. It's an obvious homage to the EB.😍.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs