First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anybody know if this is going to be handled like the Raptor or if there is going to be another process to convert to an Everglades?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Everglades is just a Special Edition. It won't be limited like the FE or Raptor. When the order banks can accept an order, you just have your dealer switch your existing order to it. I think it was mentioned in the reveal that orders can be switched in March. For MY'22, Everglades Edition will only be available to existing unscheduled order holders and for MY'23, it will become available to walk-in orders.

Side-note the exclusive paint color (Sand or Desert Sand <--- not sure of the official name) won't be available until the fall when the same color is made available for the Ranger Sand Splash Edition.

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
Side-note the exclusive paint color (Sand or Desert Sand <--- not sure of the official name) won't be available until the fall when the same color is made available for the Ranger Sand Splash Edition.
Man they're really milking every last penny they can out of that old Ranger before the next gen comes out. If it's not coming out until fall, I suppose that means they'll push it into the 23 model year and then maybe the next gen will be out in 24.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man they're really milking every last penny they can out of that old Ranger before the next gen comes out. If it's not coming out until fall, I suppose that means they'll push it into the 23 model year and then maybe the next gen will be out in 24.
No. There are 4 Ranger Splash Editions with one of the named Splash itself. Yes. Ford named one of them the Ranger Splash Splash Edition. There will be a Snow, Sand, and Forest Splash Edition also. Each will be limited in production and have restricted options such as the Tremor package will only be available on the Splash Splash Edition.

The Sand Splash edition is supposed to be available in the fall. It will share the same paint robot for the Everglades Edition at least for the unique color.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Everglades is just a Special Edition. It won't be limited like the FE or Raptor. When the order banks can accept an order, you just have your dealer switch your existing order to it. I think it was mentioned in the reveal that orders can be switched in March. For MY'22, Everglades Edition will only be available to existing unscheduled order holders and for MY'23, it will become available to walk-in orders.

Note that I absolutely agree with you on the paint availability of fake-military-sand-Bronco, but have you seen it formally outlined that it's a late availability color?

To date, the best i've seen is from the Splash series announcement and then applying the logic that MAP's 13th paint booth will only be set up once to spray Military-boredom-Sand on any vehicle, thus Everglades and Splash coming out at the same time.

Ford Bronco Everglades ordering 1645149896366

Sponsored

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. There are 4 Ranger Splash Editions with one of the named Splash itself. Yes. Ford named one of them the Ranger Splash Splash Edition. There will be a Snow, Sand, and Forest Splash Edition also. Each will be limited in production and have restricted options such as the Tremor package will only be available on the Splash Splash Edition.

The Sand Splash edition is supposed to be available in the fall. It will share the same paint robot for the Everglades Edition at least for the unique color.
Sorry I should of clarified, I meant the current gen Ranger will probably go into 23 as the model years change around that time.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Note that I absolutely agree with you on the paint availability of fake-military-sand-Bronco, but have you seen it formally outlined that it's a late availability color?

To date, the best i've seen is from the Splash series announcement and then applying the logic that MAP's 13th paint booth will only be set up once to spray Military-boredom-Sand on any vehicle, thus Everglades and Splash coming out at the same time.

Ford Bronco Everglades ordering 1645149896366
That is what I'm basing the Everglades Sand paint availability on. If the Ranger Sand Splash Edition is available in the Fall (production may start in August (6 week delivery would coincide with fall)), then the Everglades, at least the specific Sand paint, will follow the same timeline.

The Everglades will also be available in other colors so presumably in March when an order can be switched, they'll schedule those orders for summer production/delivery.

Side-note: In the Dude, Where's My Bronco thread, the MY'23 changeover is speculated to be sooner than it was last year. Not sure how long into the fall MY'22 production will extend, but with the limited sand paint color for the Splash Edition and the exclusive sand paint color on the Everglades, it begs the question if production for that paint will match the demand unless the Sand paint is carried over for MY'23 just for the Everglades.
Sponsored