Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After another move from 8/1 to 8/22, I was pleasantly surprised to see my date move up 2 weeks to 8/8. My blend date is 8/10! I have the window sticker and invoice…hoping for a quick convoy ride!
Did you Everglades get built already? I haven't seen any built online yet.
Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Everglades, ‘18 F150 SE, ‘00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you Everglades get built already? I haven't seen any built online yet.
On the dealer’s Vehicle Visibility my Everglades is labeled as “produced” (but not released yet), and showing an ETA of 8/24-8/30. They run a hot-shot convoy from MAP to where I am in central New York. On the tracker that’s found on this forum, all the modules seem to be populated, but no tear tag yet. Looks like I might be in it before the end of the month!!

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the dealer’s Vehicle Visibility my Everglades is labeled as “produced” (but not released yet), and showing an ETA of 8/24-8/30. They run a hot-shot convoy from MAP to where I am in central New York. On the tracker that’s found on this forum, all the modules seem to be populated, but no tear tag yet. Looks like I might be in it before the end of the month!!
That's awesome!!!!

I can't wait to see pics. I honestly think you'll be the first Everglades because nobody is talking about a build this early in the month.

Does only the dealer have access to the Vehicle Visibility? I've never heard of that before.

Sponsored

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's awesome!!!!

I can't wait to see pics. I honestly think you'll be the first Everglades because nobody is talking about a build this early in the month.

Does only the dealer have access to the Vehicle Visibility? I've never heard of that before.
I did convert my order on the first day possible from Wildtrak to Everglades (and switched from desert sand to cactus gray in April, also w/o trailer tow)…not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Vehicle Visibility is an internal application for Ford dealers, but it’s 4 or 5 clicks to get to the information.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did convert my order on the first day possible from Wildtrak to Everglades (and switched from desert sand to cactus gray in April, also w/o trailer tow)…not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Vehicle Visibility is an internal application for Ford dealers, but it’s 4 or 5 clicks to get to the information.
Thanks for the info. I'm going to hold that one close for when I may need/want so bad to use it lol

Super smart to get that order in so quickly. Especially since you changed the colour and have no tow. That's probably the quickest way to go.

Sponsored

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How can they already get rid of desert sand!? Make it a standard color if anything.

Probably making room for another 4 gray colors in the pipeline.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hardtop shadow black. Nice!
I know…the black painted hardtop was the initial top that I wanted on an iconic silver wildtrak. I’ll have to see how much I enjoy the ‘Glades, but may have to update in 2023 to my original Bronco build.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right from Ford’s Product information on an internal dealer site. I’d say it’s legit.
Looks like a quick summary of the dealer order guide. Is there any other pertinent information for MY'23 that you can share?