First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So these will have a little more poke with the 33 offset compared to the BD factory 55?? I think I have that correct.
These will gain 1” of ”poke“ from the 30mm offset and another .5” of “ poke” from the wheel width. I run a Method 17x8.5 +35mm with 285/75R17 tires and I think it’s perfect, the edge of the tread is covered by the non SAS flares but the sidewall sticks out a bit. These would stick the edge of the tread just past the flares, maybe .2”.

Can these fit non-SAS models?
Yes, they will fit, but the tread of the tires will be just past the edge of the non SAS flares. You may get a bit of mud slinging since the tires are past the flares.
Sponsored

Soundgarden

Badlands
First Name
The Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands-Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will have 0 impact on the resale value of an Everglade and make lots of Bronco owners happy because unless you have the Sasquatch wheel, there is no other interesting oem options and almost no aftermarket wheel that looks sturdy with a reasonable offset.

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are carbonized gray. Will match my CG ride perfectly

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any idea how these would work on BD with 33" tires? I assume different offset is only issue?
Poke would look about like mine if your 33’s are like I did, which is non-Sasquatch OBX with 275/75-17 tires and Sasquatch wheels. Assuming the BD flares are the same size as painted OBX, which I gather they are. No lift or crash bar removal was needed for my setup.
Ford Bronco Everglades wheel sets are now available on Ford Performance Parts site 114DEE38-6B53-4624-B436-44E823D7A045

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This will have 0 impact on the resale value of an Everglade and make lots of Bronco owners happy because unless you have the Sasquatch wheel, there is no other interesting oem options and almost no aftermarket wheel that looks sturdy with a reasonable offset.
Warn jackhammer. Comes in two colors

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the super-rare, highly-valued Everglades wheel just became ordinary and cheap. Everglades owners just lost some of their uniqueness
I've been watching my super-rare, highly-valued uniqueness dwindle for 907 days while everyone else got a truck.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because the super-rare, highly-valued Everglades wheel just became ordinary and cheap. Everglades owners just lost some of their uniqueness
A Ferrari La Ferrari Aperta is "super-rare"; a wheel from a 202x Bronco not so much. Anyone basing their purchasing decision about a modern Bronco based upon it's potential collectability is probably going to be disappointed - but by the time we actually know I'll probably have passed on.

Gramd

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 66 Chevy ll
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I assumed it was the price per wheel. But if that’s for 5 that’s not to shabby

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If the Everglades model was an appearance package, I might be upset, but as you and I both know, it is in fact a purpose-built truck.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Method has several options in +35mm, perfect fit for a non Sasquatch with 285 wide tires. I’m happy with mine.
Sponsored