First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
A Ferrari La Ferrari Aperta is "super-rare"; a wheel from a 202x Bronco not so much. Anyone basing their purchasing decision about a modern Bronco based upon it's potential collectability is probably going to be disappointed - but by the time we actually know I'll probably have passed on.
So I can take off the Everglades giant sticker?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the Everglades model was an appearance package, I might be upset, but as you and I both know, it is in fact a purpose-built truck.
Pretty much an appearance package. The snorkel is pretty worthless considering the stock airbox sits way above the safe fording level, and the winch performance kit is OEM, besides that they extended a couple breather tubes (what's the cost $10).

Sponsored

Rosie39j

Everglades
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Pretty much an appearance package. The snorkel is pretty worthless considering the stock airbox sits way above the safe fording level, and the winch performance kit is OEM, besides that they extended a couple breather tubes (what's the cost $10).
I had a badlands which I had ordered and had to strip things off as supply chain dictated, and traded up to the Everglades - got a good trade and it came in less than the sum of the parts wouldā€™ve been looking at what I got in terms of the bigger screen, wheels and tires, trailer hitch, winch and bumper, tubular doors, step rails, roof rack, and I wonā€™t credit the snorkel or the giant sticker - and got desert tan which Iā€™m lovingā€¦

The only thing I can tell that my Badlands had that the Everglades doesnā€™t is the sway bar disconnect feature.

Last edited:

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're right. I should have got the base model. :rolleyes:

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had a badlands which I had ordered and had to strip things off as supply chain dictated, and traded up to the Everglades - got a good trade and it came in less than the sum of the parts wouldā€™ve been looking at what I got in terms of the bigger screen, wheels and tires, trailer hitch, winch and bumper, tubular doors, step rails, roof rack, and I wonā€™t credit the snorkel or the giant sticker - and got desert tan which Iā€™m lovingā€¦
I love the Everglades package and you can definitely find value there, depending on what's important to you. Sure wish Desert Tan was available across all trims, but it's another thing that makes it unique.

You're right. I should have got the base model. :rolleyes:
Correct, Base Sasquatch for $12K less.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Poke would look about like mine if your 33ā€™s are like I did, which is non-Sasquatch OBX with 275/75-17 tires and Sasquatch wheels. Assuming the BD flares are the same size as painted OBX, which I gather they are. No lift or crash bar removal was needed for my setup.
Ford Bronco Everglades wheel sets are now available on Ford Performance Parts site caddyshack-looks-good-on-you
I misspoke. My tire size is 285/70-17. Same as non-Sasquatch Badlands.

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if youā€™ll be able to buy the dorkle soon

Sponsored

Dickzip

Everglades
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have a set for my 37" tires not sure if I have saved a box

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I can take off the Everglades giant sticker?
I took them off the 22 Cactus Grey Everglades I just picked up this past Wednesday. Removing those ugly stickers was a HUGE pain in the ass. Hand it to Ford to use a combination of cheap vinyl that rips and adhesive that really works. Largest piece I could remove in one shot was about 4 inches square, usually came off in 1 inch slivers. I spent probably close to 5-6 hours removing them and currently canā€™t feel the ends of my fingers lol. Ultimately having the truck under a radiant heater made removal a little easier. Then I read on one of the threads the truck could be ordered with the decal delete. My dealer got the truck on a trade from a dealer requiring a F-150, so I got the call. Truck was on that dealerā€™s lot for 3 months without selling. I have a large amount of sticker residue on my passenger side fender that I have to remove, so that will be tomorrowā€™s project. Truck looks 1000% better without them. Iā€™ll post pictures when I clean the rest of the residue off the passenger fender.
Sponsored