Sponsored

Every customer will be blown away once they get and drive their Broncos!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dan and Josh were the guides. No "fun haver" there. The guides were awesome tho, very knowledgeable.
We had Ben and Greg. Guess the program they ran us through is different than what what customers get. How long before the grin wore off?
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With my luck I’d probably attend this thing and be handed keys to a Bronco Sport

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you will love 35s. Trust me. You will not feel road imperfections like cracks and pot holes. It will roll over most obstacles.
Perfect for Michigan roads!

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We'll be there July 24th weekend. Can't wait. I've sat in and touched em but waiting for that driving experience!

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had Ben and Greg. Guess the program they ran us through is different than what what customers get. How long before the grin wore off?
yes working the kinks out for the public. The public program is a day and a half! Im not sure the grin has worn off yet. I was tempted to jump on the bus again the next morning! lol. swap colored lanyards with someone, convince them that my purple one was better and got you more then theirs haha!

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The course/trails aren’t all novice some very technical landscape in Texas Hill country!
Example of technical Texas Hill landscape: :)

Ford Bronco Every customer will be blown away once they get and drive their Broncos! TechnicalTrail

Kidding aside, these seem like nice programs Ford is offering, a great way especially for persons new to off-roading to see what it's about, and get a feel for operating the vehicle.

Also the earlier videos of Ford testing on the Rubicon and some other trails, indicate the Bronco can handle the rough stuff.

If anyone at these sort of events has witnessed the front end when crossed up on uneven terrain, what were your impressions of the articulation and traction?

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Every customer will be blown away once they get and drive their Broncos! 6E35F9C7-A588-404B-A6ED-84E51BA3CDEC

Kidding aside, these seem like nice programs Ford is offering, a great way especially for persons new to off-roading to see what it's about, and get a feel for operating the vehicle.

Also the earlier videos of Ford testing on the Rubicon and some other trails, indicate the Bronco can handle the rough stuff.

If anyone at these sort of events has witnessed the front end when crossed up on uneven terrain, what were your impressions of the articulation and traction?
Buy the Traxxas Bronco and jump that bad boy

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Every customer will be blown away once they get and drive their Broncos! 6E35F9C7-A588-404B-A6ED-84E51BA3CDEC

This was just part of the ORX course for “learning” before you go out for the day driving the 300+ acre ranch.

I have some videos trying to crop them so I can upload them

17CCEEDA-1372-49D8-8DC8-8960DB8C6E00.jpeg

Attachments

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks OP!!

Did you get a sense of how it drove on pavement?

I guess what I am trying to determine is the steering feel...is it loose like a pick up truck, or tighter/nimble feeling like some of Ford's SUVs (like the Edge for example has pretty decent steering)

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks OP!!

Did you get a sense of how it drove on pavement?

I guess what I am trying to determine is the steering feel...is it loose like a pick up truck, or tighter/nimble feeling like some of Ford's SUVs (like the Edge for example has pretty decent steering)
We did take short pavement paths back to the base camp. but they were short rides, did not pay much attention, as we ended on a high speed trail then to the pavement. Nothing jumped out good or bad i guess is all I can say

-edit- Nothing bad honestly the entire ride. From the drivers seat or the passenger seat

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. So was the steering feel loose like what you would find in say a pick up truck? I.e. you could move the wheel an inch in either direction and nothing happens?....are was it more akin to what you found find in a standard fare suv?

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. So was the steering feel loose like what you would find in say a pick up truck? I.e. you could move the wheel an inch in either direction and nothing happens?....are was it more akin to what you found find in a standard fare suv?
I felt like the steering response was conducive to the terrain. Again, i was too geeked up to really pay attention! I have both in my driveway now lol a truck and and expedition. I can say being jostled around with hands on the wheel, it did not need over correction. If that helps at all, sorry its all I can provide!
Sponsored