Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you have to update anything in Forscan for the B&O system? Or just swap out the rears?
No updates just swap. I believe this was discovered a whole ago in Forscan thread that B&O has range but 4 inches just don't have enough umps to matter.
Sponsored

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No updates just swap. I believe this was discovered a whole ago in Forscan thread that B&O has range but 4 inches just don't have enough umps to matter.
I thought there was one line that needed to be changed in forscan to get full range to the rear ?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those are nice, but I'm leaning towards a set of wake tower speakers if I decide to upgrade my B&O rears.

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Badsquatch, Lux, Cactus Gray, 1991 5.7 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not for B&O. For base yes.
So your saying if you have B&O system, changing parameters in Forscan won’t make a difference at all? I went with some pretty expensive 6.5 hertz paired with alpine 180 amp and they def sound better but there is some room for improvement, it’s like they have a governor on them or filter holding the full sound back, they sound really strange in surround mode

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So your saying if you have B&O system, changing parameters in Forscan won’t make a difference at all? I went with some pretty expensive 6.5 hertz paired with alpine 180 amp and they def sound better but there is some room for improvement, it’s like they have a governor on them or filter holding the full sound back, they sound really strange in surround mode
I'm just gong but what I read in the Forscan thread and the JL Audio 6.5 speakers installed that are providing full frequency. I was surprised how much better the sound is compared to prior 4 inch. Finishing touch for me to be happy with sound overall.

If you added an amp aren't you already bypassing the B&O?

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just gong but what I read in the Forscan thread and the JL Audio 6.5 speakers installed that are providing full frequency. I was surprised how much better the sound is compared to prior 4 inch. Finishing touch for me to be happy with sound overall.

If you added an amp aren't you already bypassing the B&O?
Thank you, no, I don’t think I’m bypassing the factory DSP as my Alpine does not have a built-in DSP like I think the kicker keys do, so I think I’m just accentuating the existing factory DSP limitation’s going to those pods. I do have a kicker 200 on my front stage and I also have the 500 on my DVC sub which I’m very happy with. Just trying to clean up those rear pods, I have been trying to make sense of what MOBRONCO https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/members/2932/ has been saying and not sure if forscan changes are going to provide any better fuller signal to those pods on my B&O system (which is funny since the only thing that’s left from B&O system is the DSP at this point)

Last edited:

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you, no, I don’t think I’m bypassing the factory DSP as my Alpine does not have a built-in DSP like I think the kicker keys do, so I think I’m just accentuating the existing factory DSP limitation’s going to those pods. I do have a kicker 200 on my front stage and I also have the 500 on my DVC sub which I’m very happy with. Just trying to clean up those rear pods, I have been trying to make sense of what MOBRONCO https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/members/2932/ has been saying and not sure if forscan changes are going to provide any better fuller signal to those pods on my B&O system (which is funny since the only thing that’s left from B&O system is the DSP at this point)
You are definitely more advanced on your upgrade them me. I didn't try to figure out how to try and add power to the current system. So I could very well be incorrect, but just going by what I had read and am hearing. I will try to quickly find the thread notes which stated full range on B&O tonight.

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to try the pods........w/ 6.5 Kicker KS - I already have a Kicker Key 200.4. I have no sub and I'm actually happy with the bass. But im sure with this addition it will be even better, especially after the forscan settings are done.

Soooo........Where is the link to buy these??? I can't find them on Amazon.

Last edited:

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to try the pods........w/ 6.5 Kicker KS - I already have a Kicker Key 200.4. I have no sub and I'm actually happy with the bass. But im sure with this addition it will be even better, especially after the forscan settings are done.

Here is the link.....but currently out of stock: Amazon.com: Mabett Rear Speaker Pods Compatible with Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2023, Upgrade 6.5" Pods for Bronco Accessories 2/4-Door, Interior Accessories Black : Automotive

Sponsored

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You’re gonna love them once you get your hands on them, I sound matted the interior of mine. Please report back once you do the Forscan update I’ve heard two different opinions on whether or not it really makes a difference.
Ford Bronco Everyone needs to let him know these will sell - 6.5" Speaker pods for the rear 5E051891-8C9D-4C5F-8D45-76A11995A97A

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You’re gonna love them once you get your hands on them, I sound matted the interior of mine. Please report back once you do the Forscan update I’ve heard two different opinions on whether or not it really makes a difference.
Ford Bronco Everyone needs to let him know these will sell - 6.5" Speaker pods for the rear 5E051891-8C9D-4C5F-8D45-76A11995A97A
This is the thread I was reading. One of the posters with a lot of speaker upgrades tested and stated had full range. There is another note that sounds like B&O with sour bar does have a forescan code you can change to see if improves.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/full-range-to-rear-speakers.35116/page-24

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Does anyone know if these speaker pods would fit in the Raptor? Will the xtra cross brace in the rear be in the way?

TXBrian

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you just wired in amps to the factory B&O without using any of the adapters for dsp (zen nav, access, etc)?

Trickster

Badlands
First Name
Trick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you just wired in amps to the factory B&O without using any of the adapters for dsp (zen nav, access, etc)?
that is correct for all three amps, just cut into factory speaker wire and use as your line in feed
Sponsored