Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What Forscan lines did you hit with what settings? B&O or base system? Sub or not? I’d love to get the details.
The only lines I’ve touched are 727-01-01 and 727-01-02. Are there others?
Base system - those were the only ones I touched as well. I have a sub in the OEM position/box and then another under my driver seat. Also - I have the Kicker Key amp and have enabled the DSP. Though I think (and I have no way to validate this so might just be in my head) the DSP did a better job once I flattened out the response.

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I apologize if this has been answered already, but I'm a novice when it comes to car audio systems, and I couldn't find if this specific question had been answered. Can I just swap out the rears in the B&O for a 6.5 with the Mabett Pods plug and play with improvement in my sound? Or am I going to need an additional amp to power them? Would it sound off without any other modifications to the other speakers?

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I apologize if this has been answered already, but I'm a novice when it comes to car audio systems, and I couldn't find if this specific question had been answered. Can I just swap out the rears in the B&O for a 6.5 with the Mabett Pods plug and play with improvement in my sound? Or am I going to need an additional amp to power them? Would it sound off without any other modifications to the other speakers?
Also interested in this question
Sponsored