Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ever since I saw this picture a few weeks ago, I am 100% sold on this Carbonized Gray BL!! I would just add 35” instead. 2.7 auto, tow and high pac...

I OVER THIS COLOR!! Looks great in the day and at night... Orange trim stays out nicely as well...

Last detail to consider before final order:
Still considering Lux.. but $2,300 seems high for what you get...

Who thinks the LUX is worth it?

8F4CBADD-6B34-43CE-8CAC-67C7C489261A.png
I’m buying almost the same bronco as you.
CarbGray, 2.7, Sasquatch and definitely doing leather and lux package.
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

2.7 Auto OR High Package on my Badlands is a super tough decision. . . BroncBros, help

it’s 7MT and High, or 2.7 Auto for me. That’s the last decision.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Probably have to be aftermarket.

Rock rails are stated to be standard on the Badlands and also say they cannot be combined with steps.
But then why can you build aN OB and have both the rock rails and the step- it doesn’t make any sense.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The whole build and price too about 5 minutes for me. Guess I am easy to please. Since then mostly just twiddling my thumbs waiting to order.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone worried carbonized gray is going to look washed out with the CG grill and the CG roof? Seems like a lot of gray . . .

Sponsored

LimitlessTruth

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Totoya Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But then why can you build aN OB and have both the rock rails and the step- it doesn’t make any sense.
I've noticed that but I can't tell you why it lets you. The details on the Rock Rails state you can't as far as I can tell "Not available on vehicles equipped with running boards."

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 Auto OR High Package on my Badlands is a super tough decision. . . BroncBros, help

Are you thinking two or four door? I think the four door might really benefit from the extra power just because of added weight, but both engines seem more than capable of pushing the Bronco along just fine. If two door, I would definitely go with 2.3L and High Package. You can always tune it later if you feel it's lacking in power.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are you thinking two or four door? I think the four door might really benefit from the extra power just because of added weight, but both engines seem more than capable of pushing the Bronco along just fine. If two door, I would definitely go with 2.3L and High Package. You can always tune it later if you feel it's lacking in power.
Definitely the 2 door. And yes that’s my thinking.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just sent my B&P to my dealer, 4dr cyber orange 2.7 auto soft top sasquatch Lux and tow package. Still not happy about the black seats at all, but I can deal with that down the road if they really get too hot, who knows. I'll never park it naked anyway, I'll always flip the soft top back up to keep things cool, no matter what interior color, did the same with the Miata we used to have years ago.

Supposedly 12/7 is when my dealer will enter this into the ordering system, then I just need a good dose of patience until it arrives, exciting times!

I told him that I might change tops if/once we actually see how the soft top works, but for now that's my choice, easy open, no panels, always with me.

Now it's time to plan out some trails for next summer!

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely the 2 door. And yes that’s my thinking.
Yup I would absolutely go 2.3L with the manual then. You will have basically all of the interior upgrades, a more than capable engine, and the fun of a manual transmission. Plus, the crawler gear looks sweet!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eureka!! Finally!! This is 100% my color, trim, rims and tires!! Everything looks proportional and matches... Hoping for a next Thanksgiving delivery !!!
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 4383A5A5-E795-4DB9-93C9-3A86D6F623F2
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 135F0308-37AA-4E4F-9B26-4223FF46A9BC

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reality is getting closer! Future BL owner here! Also a one family 68 Bronco owner (dad bought new in the fall of '67). Looking forward to parking the two next to each other!

2dr
2.7L
Sasquatch
High (want the 360 camera)
Color still unknown lol!
Cyber Orange!!

Reactions: Wyo

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our original Bronco was Signal Flare Red. It's Bahama Blue now. They did have a Chrome Yellow back then which is a little similar to Cyber Orange. Not sure I want that color though. Do like the late availability Lightning Blue (how late?). Maybe Area 51, AMB or even Rapid Red. I like Carbonized Grey but in person on the Explorer, not that crazy about it. Velocity Blue maybe too. Just honestly not sure yet!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our original Bronco was Signal Flare Red. It's Bahama Blue now. They did have a Chrome Yellow back then which is a little similar to Cyber Orange. Not sure I want that color though. Do like the late availability Lightning Blue (how late?). Maybe Area 51, AMB or even Rapid Red. I like Carbonized Grey but in person on the Explorer, not that crazy about it. Velocity Blue maybe too. Just honestly not sure yet!
Lighting Blue is only a colour on the First Edition unfortunately.
Sponsored