Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was going for an OBX. But now with that wack ass OBX interior dash colors I'm for sure going Badlands with a 2.7. Probably a 2 door in White or silver.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands Tire option question:

Non-Sasquatch

I am upgrading to
17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum Wheels with Carbonized Gray Beauty Ring

Love the rims vs. the standard Badlands..

Which 33” tire would you recommend?

1. LT285/70R17 All-Terrain [A/T] Tires [33”]) FREE. (Top Choice for now based on what I know of BFG)

2. LT285/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires (33”) $695 upgrade
(Goodyear??) I have heard mixed reviews..

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Non-Sasquatch

I am upgrading to

1. LT285/70R17 All-Terrain [A/T] Tires [33”]) FREE. (Top Choice for now based on what I know of BFG)

kind of depends on what type of wheeling you plan to do. The BFG’s are fantastic tires, and will get you in and out of most things pretty well. The Goodyear’s will probably have better mud capability and might be stickier on rocks.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still excited about the BL here. Here’s my planned build:

2.3 Manual
Lux
Aftermarket wheels shipped to Albert before I fly in

I’m going to be taking a road trip from Iowa to Utah to get some Rockslide Engineering steps made (hopefully!) Once they’re done, I’m gonna head to California for some Fiberwerx fenders. Once those are done, hopefully Cobb has finished their kits and I can stop in Texas on my way home to North Carolina.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Non-Sasquatch

I am upgrading to

I do not get the Goodyear added price that is 139 per tire...for an unproven tire. I would think if the Goodyear is more than the BFG sure that difference or even a slight premium but 139 per tire premium. I will keep the BFG's. I hope Sasquatch sells a ton so there are some aftermarket 17x8.5 bead locks in the wild kind of cheap. When I was on the build and price I had to select the Goodyear tire for it to refresh/update when choosing the bead lock optional rims.

-edit- I just went into the B&P and it let me add the rims without adding the Goodyear tires. Hmmmm...might add the optional bead locks. Going to be hard to beat 5 forged rims that are bead lock capable for under a grand. I like the 6 spoke vs the sas rims too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are optional non-squatch beadlock capable wheels available on the Badlands (for $995)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Question: Do you know if you are able to put 35” on this rim later? I assume yes. I know I would need to adjust the bronco if I should go that direction. I would love to put 35” BFG K3

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: Do you know if you are able to put 35” on this rim later? I assume yes. I know I would need to adjust the bronco if I should go that direction. I would love to put 35” BFG K3
Presumably they're as wide as the Sasquatch wheels. I can't answer that with any certainty though

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should be able to as the bead lock rims I believe are 17x8.5 so that will fit a 12.50 tire.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603503014367

This was what I wanted pretty much since I heard the options. I didn’t think I’d end up wanting white but I think I’ve settled there.
2.7L
Squatch
Lux
Tow Package
Vinyl
Soft Top
Options Still up in the air

You hacking my laptop camera? That's MY Bronco!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badland all the way,
Dear Bronco “Badlands“ Community,

If you are anything like me, you are extremely excited to finally be at peace that you will soon be a “Badlands” Bronco owner! No more back and forth with Trims.
This Thread is not for people that are mad at “FORD” for everything that does not go to plan. NO F....ing perfect “white roof” Broncos because we want to be the 1st. Ford Bronco Badlands Onwers and we do not need to wait a year for a better price and options.

WE WANT TO PLAY NOW BECAUSE LIFE IS TO F...ing short and we got places and events to attend with our new Badlands!!

IF you feel the same way I do and want to explore with Wonderful Country starting with of course “Badlands National Park” .. make yourself heard and share our build!! I plan to celebrate being a Badlands owners to the end of my days..

Share anything Badlands!! future options, locations, planned events and more.. I might just have to take my DJI drone out and film!!!
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603503014367

Thank you Gpscharron for making a Badlands thread where everybody's not pissing and moaning, I for one am happy with B&P and enjoy playing around with it and to all you Future Badland owners let's Enjoy the Ride when it comes ?
Sponsored