Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33”wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17” Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33” MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badland for me too, Going back and forth on color, either VB or CO I'm thinking CO will go better with interior colors, MIC top, SAS, 4 door, 2.7/auto and Lux package, I'm getting older and even though I've never had a vehicle with all the safety goodies I think the time has come ? also need 12" screen eyes aren't what they used to be and lastly I gotta have the B&O Stereo cause I do love my tunes. Hope some us can get together sometime in the future, stay well all my Badland Friends ?
Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are optional non-squatch beadlock capable wheels available on the Badlands (for $995)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Out of all the wheels imo these are the best looking and wish I could get them on my BL but I'm going SAS and can't ?

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fired up too for the best trim available. My sig pretty much sums up my build. Adding a wench, not sure how soon I will use it, but the front end looks like its missing something without it. We don't have much close to me, but my bro in law has a jeep and says we are gonna take them out somewhere....

Edit: not on pc, so no sig... 4dr sas 2.7 auto vb with all the lux (no leather. Gotta go with the MGV). Also want dual tops. Hope they get added.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands 2 Door
Manual/2.3
Optional Beadlock Wheels
Iconic Silver (probably)
Lux
Wanted Painted Black top (and grill) so have to settle for MIC

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I’m going badlands 2.7 with lux and leather and maybe Sasquatch, though I don’t feel it’s really needed.

I was thinking about the only thing I don’t really dig is the orange/yellow accents everywhere. A few main spots where the accents are are the grab handles which are connected by “bronco bolts” with that said, it will super easy to just take them off and swap out the grey/black ones from the base or big bend right? Also, aren’t the bronco bolts supposed to mean other accessories will connect there? So maybe there will be other options anyway without bright colors.

I think everything else can probably just be taken off and painted and then put back on. Then I will have my black interior I really want outside the stitching which doesn’t bother me much.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question: Do you know if you are able to put 35” on this rim later? I assume yes. I know I would need to adjust the bronco if I should go that direction. I would love to put 35” BFG K3
Presumably they're as wide as the Sasquatch wheels. I can't answer that with any certainty though
Should be able to as the bead lock rims I believe are 17x8.5 so that will fit a 12.50 tire.
The BL optional wheels with the Carbonized Grey ring is a 17 x 8“ and the Sasquatch rim is a 17 x 8.5”. Both can fit a 315/70/17 or a 35 x 12.5 tire.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m going badlands 2.7 with lux and leather and maybe Sasquatch, though I don’t feel it’s really needed.

I was thinking about the only thing I don’t really dig is the orange/yellow accents everywhere. A few main spots where the accents are are the grab handles which are connected by “bronco bolts” with that said, it will super easy to just take them off and swap out the grey/black ones from the base or big bend right? Also, aren’t the bronco bolts supposed to mean other accessories will connect there? So maybe there will be other options anyway without bright colors.

I think everything else can probably just be taken off and painted and then put back on. Then I will have my black interior I really want outside the stitching which doesn’t bother me much.
I'm not sure about them either. Figure i will try out for a bit and see before replacing. Got to remember, they are the BL colors, we should wear them proudly.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m definitely going Badlands also. My build is

- 4 door, Oxford white,
- Sasquatch (want the 4.7 gearing and the warm alloy ring on the squatch wheels - cause they kinda look white),
- High (want the 12” screen)
- 2.7 engine (will make the 4.7 gears awesome),
- Roof rack (will buy from parts if I can’t order it on BnP - ford most likely doing this because they can’t fit a squatched Bronco with roof rack on their car carriers or the BnP is F‘d up),
- MIC top (even though I really wanted body color - my buddy owns a ford body shop and said he can and will paint the MIC top Oxford white).
- Leather (but may go MGV)

Going for something kinda like this...(but with the steel bumpers as this pic doesn’t have those)

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 0383F7C0-4E55-447C-8F4F-C9A8A55D8EF0

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badland all the way,

Thank you Gpscharron for making a Badlands thread where everybody's not pissing and moaning, I for one am happy with B&P and enjoy playing around with it and to all you Future Badland owners let's Enjoy the Ride when it comes ?
Thank you for the positive thread Norm! I am SUPER excited for my Badlands. My two very young daughters are going to grow up in this rig! Memories ?.

Badlands 4Dr
* Area 51 ( switched from CO)
* 2.7L
* MIC hardtop (I dig it)
* Beadlock rims (effing LOVE the look!)

Options Considering:
* Air compressor (great for the beach)
* FE floor mats (look cool)
* Mid PKG (don't need, but Intelligent access is hard to live without once you've had it)

Started out Black Diamond, but love the proportions with 33" tires and look of optional beadlock rims. Don't need all the off-road kit, but will be fun to use occasionally. I plan to keep my Bronco a LONG time & it will probably be my last gas powered vehicle, so why not get the best?! BADLANDS

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The BL optional wheels with the Carbonized Grey ring is a 17 x 8“ and the Sasquatch rim is a 17 x 8.5”. Both can fit a 315/70/17 or a 35 x 12.5 tire.
Thank you for this. It answers questions that I would have if I choose to with aftermarket wheels at some point in the future.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also want to thank you for this thread. I am excited for you all. I just reserved so I imagine it will be some time before I actually place an order for a MY22. It is for the best. Gives me time to finish up my kids college loans and time for the premium had tops to come on line. I am pleased that the manual seats are height adjustable it will make my wife happy. I wish that they were electric but I will take it, there are worse things in life. I have learned a lot from everyone here at B6G and I am sure my education will continue.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You folks are so right! Badlands is the way to go! The WildTrak interior colors are oh so wack!

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love this thread - thanks for creating it! I'm also BL + 2.7 + SAS (undecided on color, but MIC top is great for me). Posted this on another thread, but this is my drive home from Granger (IA to UT) plan:
Had positive fun yesterday planning my first trip in my new Bronco with my 70-yr old Dad (from Granger IA to home in Utah)
  • Day 1) Pick up Badlands Bronco with no hassle, do 8-hr drive to Badlands NP in my Badlands (yes I understand engine breakin and will adjust accordingly)
  • Day 2) Explore Badlands NP
  • Day 3) 8-hr drive to Ouray CO
  • Day 4) Wheel Imogene Pass and Black Bear Pass
  • Day 5) 4-hr drive to Moab, wheel Fins-n-Things
  • Day 6) Wheel Hell’s Revenge and Poison Spider
  • Day 7) 3 1/2-hr drive home
Will arrive home fully satisfied, great pics to share, and most importantly special memories with Dad.
Absolutely awesome!! The memories of such a trip alone will make that Bronco a permanent member of your stable!

- Roof rack (will buy from parts if I can’t order it on BnP - ford most likely doing this because they can’t fit a squatched Bronco with roof rack on their car carriers),
- MIC top (even though I really wanted body color - my buddy owns a ford body shop and said he can and will paint the MIC top Oxford white).
Very interesting points. I was hoping to get the roof rack shown on the outer banks build that Ford had in pictures but never actually built. We will want to have the roof panels off every time the weather cooperates.

We definitely want to do the white top, so I'm going to explore the options right away. I am wondering if a vinyl wrap is a feasible option on the MIC top.

I keep contemplating changing to Black Diamond, but if I were a betting man, I'd have my money on the Badlands being the Bronco in our driveway. The current build as it sits:

A51 or Velocity Blue (if was VB from the start until we saw the builds - anxiously awaiting Ford to build a VB sample)
Squatch
High
MGV
2.7L
Tow Pkg
MIC top
Floor Liners
Door Storage Bags
Canvas Bimini

Debating the tube doors....

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the positive thread Norm! I am SUPER excited for my Badlands. My two very young daughters are going to grow up in this rig! Memories ?.

Badlands 4Dr
* Area 51 ( switched from CO)
* 2.7L
* MIC hardtop (I dig it)
* Beadlock rims (effing LOVE the look!)

Options Considering:
* Air compressor (great for the beach)
* FE floor mats (look cool)
* Mid PKG (don't need, but Intelligent access is hard to live without once you've had it)

Started out Black Diamond, but love the proportions with 33" tires and look of optional beadlock rims. Don't need all the off-road kit, but will be fun to use occasionally. I plan to keep my Bronco a LONG time & it will probably be my last gas powered vehicle, so why not get the best?! BADLANDS
Super Excited for everybody getting a New Bronco, gonna be a lot of memories for us all and this will probably be my last New Vehicle that me and the wife will own so I plan on having a goodtime with it, you and the family take care and Sweet driving for you all ?
Sponsored