Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33ā€wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33ā€ MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad someone else is still excited!! As soon as we get our grubby little hands on the Bronco, we're making the Badlands/Rushmore/Yellowstone trip. I'm satisfied with all the available options so far. Definitely helped me stay on budget. Was bummed about the modular top, but now I'm thinking about going with the additional soft top.

2-door
Carbonized gray
2.7 Auto
Lux

Iā€™m glad Bronco is BACK!! The 2021 is going to be a match to our ā€˜66. And we all know what kind of options were on those. Hell...Iā€™m just happy to have adjustable seats and AC!! ?
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

First off...Awesome thread!!! I have been enjoying looking through everyone's builds and seeing some of the amazing places you will be going right off the bat.

In the northeast we don't have the amount of off-road space as a lot of you in the west. My first off-road adventure with my Badlands will probably be at Rausch off-road park in PA. But my family and I have been itching to get out west with the Bronco and hit some of the amazing parks you all have been posting about.

I haven't finished figuring out my exact build yet, but key points will be:

Badlands 4 door

2.3L with Manual transmission

Squatch package (waiting on BP to allow me to add it with manual transmission)

Paint protection

High package

Tow package

Bimni tops, mesh and solid

Color- still haven't nailed that down, top three Area 51, Antimatter Blue, Race Red.

Anyway, look forward to seeing more of everyone's builds and recreation areas!!!
Cheers?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 2 Have Jeep Photo Brad Morris

AB Bronco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait to order my Badlands. I'm still upset at Ford for no donut doors. Really hope aftermarket does something with them.

My Badlands:

2-door

2.7L

Sasquatch

Mid-package

Winch ( If I can add it, accessories not working on Canadian site )

Wife wants me to go with Velocity Blue, but I have wanted Cyber Orange since reveal. So idk here.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First off...Awesome thread!!! I have been enjoying looking through everyone's builds and seeing some of the amazing places you will be going right off the bat.

In the northeast we don't have the amount of off-road space as a lot of you in the west. My first off-road adventure with my Badlands will probably be at Rausch off-road park in PA. But my family and I have been itching to get out west with the Bronco and hit some of the amazing parks you all have been posting about.

I haven't finished figuring out my exact build yet, but key points will be:

Badlands 4 door

2.3L with Manual transmission

Squatch package (waiting on BP to allow me to add it with manual transmission)

Paint protection

High package

Tow package

Bimni tops, mesh and solid

Color- still haven't nailed that down, top three Area 51, Antimatter Blue, Race Red.

Anyway, look forward to seeing more of everyone's builds and recreation areas!!!
Cheers?

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... AB Bronco
Sick rock garden!

Deleted member 13702

Sick rock garden!
Yeah, we have a lot of those in PA, glacial deposits, makes for cool hiking and hopefully some awesome rock crawling. Should really test the swaybar disconnect in the BL. My current Toyota can't handle anything that excessive, so will be a learning experience.

Sponsored

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Looked at your Road trip again. Super Cool. Anything you would differently if you did the trip again. Question, how extreme are some of these locations? I am not planning on buying a winch just yet... Where is home? Thanks for sharing and look to see a few of those pics...
Hey buddy.... I recently did Imogene Pass and Black Bear Pass in my H3 Hummer with Adventure package... Incredible you will highly enjoy it. Black Bear Pass aint no joke.
You may want to bring along a decent set of recovery tracks and good shovel
Get yourself the GAIA app and you can check out parts of the (TAT) Transamerica Tail on your trip. I essentially drove that Trail Boston to Vegas and highly recommend it..... Enjoy

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603550193880

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603550261135

Last edited:

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are optional non-squatch beadlock capable wheels available on the Badlands (for $995)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Are these beadlock capable wheels or look a likes? On the B&P page it just says "17" Black High Gloss Painted Aluminum Wheels". No mention of beadlocks? I know they look the same but when you add the ones that say beadlocks it makes you upgrade to to the mud-terrain tires for $2,495.

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too am excited about the BL. My dealer called today, asked me to build my BL, and bring in my build sheet tomorrow to begin the order process! Stoked, to say the least. 2.3L, 7spd, Std package, tow, rack, floor mats. Non Squatch, will buy 35's after the 33's are worn. Also went with the tube doors and bikini top accessories.
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 1603550261135
Same but Cactus Grey with the High package... can always add rails later on.. wonā€™t use them daily like the high package stuff.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We definitely want to do the white top, so I'm going to explore the options right away. I am wondering if a vinyl wrap is a feasible option on the MIC top.
My buddy who owns the body shop said based on what he has seen so far (and he has super close up pics of the MIC top) he doubts the top can be wrapped due to the texture. But, it would be worth going to a real vehicle wrapping Place and get a real answer.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m definitely going Badlands also. My build is

- 4 door, Oxford white,
- Sasquatch (want the 4.7 gearing and the warm alloy ring on the squatch wheels - cause they kinda look white),
- High (want the 12ā€ screen)
- 2.7 engine (will make the 4.7 gears awesome),
- Roof rack (will buy from parts if I canā€™t order it on BnP - ford most likely doing this because they canā€™t fit a squatched Bronco with roof rack on their car carriers),
- MIC top (even though I really wanted body color - my buddy owns a ford body shop and said he can and will paint the MIC top Oxford white).
- Leather (but may go MGV)

Going for something kinda like this...(but with the steel bumpers as this pic doesnā€™t have those)

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Not finished with this thread yet but has anyone noticed you can get the 4.7 gearing on 2.7 Non-sasquatched BL. I didnā€™t that was an option.

Sponsored

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not finished with this thread yet but has anyone noticed you can get the 4.7 gearing on 2.7 Non-sasquatched BL. I didnā€™t that was an option.
Yes.

This goes against everything we've been told thus far about the availability of the 4.70s, so I assume it's an oversight in the build and price (as in- it's not mandating you select a manual, and by consequence of that, a 2.3, on a non-squatched Badlands).

It would be cool if it actually did work out to be an option, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish some of the Lux package stuff was ala carte. The only big things I want are the wireless charging pad and the garage door opener. The adaptive cruise would be interesting but I rarely use cruise anyway.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking at some trails around where I live for familiarization and then head to Rubicon with my son!
Thatā€™s a great plan! I ran the Rubicon with my son the summer before he left for college in our Jeep. It was amazing of off road ing, mountain biking and camping and our plan is to now re-run that trip with the Bronco, and we canā€™t wait! We went from Pittsburgh to Colorado to Moab to the Rubicon on a 3 week, 4000 mile amazing trip, then shipped the Jeep back from San Francisco. A few pics...

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 28A9F692-999B-48B2-BA24-5263DF962F68

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 253A77B0-1466-4173-AE23-E18406F4F7DA

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... B2AF389B-EDEB-4511-A473-A69B58511CBF

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... EA8F735C-79BD-42DD-A01D-382F7C0AA06B

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... EDF39BB1-F39D-4BF1-A6BB-AA8D2754BA60
Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... AA57947C-1B18-4CFC-ADD3-68933079BEEE

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 83D91549-2397-4EED-A063-F2061892D46E

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... AA3BC44D-9BD5-46F9-B42A-113CDDE0AAEA

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... E4BDC093-7763-4594-B0E5-0F0950F8950C

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... B0F0CD0F-FD21-48CB-B76E-348DBCFA87A5

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 02AE1785-696E-4C58-98A2-E96DD1909378

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... E520B956-C800-4949-867F-2E077FC8C0A8

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 610CBBCC-A09A-4050-ABC5-A6C9D92320B8

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 3656E61E-ADE1-4E5C-869B-3F63D6BB90CA

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, you an get the 4.7 gears on non squatch badlands but ONLY with a manual / 2.3 and I prefer 2.7 / auto so in that set up to get 4.7 gears you need to squatch.
Sponsored