Sponsored

Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait...

Badlands Wheel Set Options -What are you getting?

• 1. Stay with standard rim / 33ā€wheels

Votes: 30 28.6%
  • 2. Upgrade rim only- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum (Stay with BFG)

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • 3. Upgrade- 17ā€ Hi-Gloss Aluminum & tire to 33ā€ MT (Goodyears)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4. Sasquatch Pkg.

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • 5. Stay with standard rim / wheels BECAUSE WILL GET AFTERMARKET

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered last week. BL 2 door, 2.7 AT, Lux, MGV. I decided to not go squatch and went Lux instead of high package. Trying to be at least a little bit sensible on price.

Color???? I ordered A51. My kids (daughter 24, son 22) do not like A51. I haven't approached color with my lady friend. (My daughter says I am too old to call her a girlfriend) She thinks the Bronco would be a stupid purchase and I should get a luxury SUV. Needless to say, we won't be getting married. I went A51 because of it being a limited color for the Bronco family of vehicles and my brother liked it.

Honestly none of the colors speak to me. Daughter says Iconic Silver. Son says AMB. One brother says A51 my other brother is partial to Cactus Gray. A51 works OK for me but the recent stats show about 1 of every 4 out there will be the same color. May change to Iconic Silver because of low take rate and kind of a clean pallet to add stripes/graphics. My son says AMB has that classy gentleman's look about it. If it just flashed a little more of the blue than black?
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered last week. BL 2 door, 2.7 AT, Lux, MGV. I decided to not go squatch and went Lux instead of high package. Trying to be at least a little bit sensible on price.

Color???? I ordered A51. My kids (daughter 24, son 22) do not like A51. I haven't approached color with my lady friend. (My daughter says I am too old to call her a girlfriend) She thinks the Bronco would be a stupid purchase and I should get a luxury SUV. Needless to say, we won't be getting married. I went A51 because of it being a limited color for the Bronco family of vehicles and my brother liked it.

Honestly none of the colors speak to me. Daughter says Iconic Silver. Son says AMB. One brother says A51 my other brother is partial to Cactus Gray. A51 works OK for me but the recent stats show about 1 of every 4 out there will be the same color. May change to Iconic Silver because of low take rate and kind of a clean pallet to add stripes/graphics. My son says AMB has that classy gentleman's look about it. If it just flashed a little more of the blue than black?
I think the BL grill would look great on AMB.
The Active Orange would pop too. I live miles down a dirt road, so itā€™s Silver for me.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I was Cyber Orange at first then wife liked VB then we saw the photos from KOH of Area 51 Bronco and now that's what we ordered šŸ˜€

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might not be the only one out there, but the first picture Iā€™ve seen of a 2-door non-Sasquatch(I think) badlands in Area 51. This is Exactly the photo I have been waiting to see :)
Tweeted by Mike Levine.

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 2FA4B83E-185F-4565-9074-C1DBA8C570C0

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might not be the only one out there, but the first picture Iā€™ve seen of a 2-door non-Sasquatch(I think) badlands in Area 51. This is Exactly the photo I have been waiting to see :)
Tweeted by Mike Levine.

Ford Bronco Everything Badlands: For Positive and VERY Excited future BL Owners!! Plan & Wait... 2FA4B83E-185F-4565-9074-C1DBA8C570C0
I guess those are the MT Upgraded Tires / Rims of thatā€™s not Squatched šŸ¤”

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t think itā€™s squatched... if you compare the tire to the white one next to it they look the same to me

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was Cyber Orange at first then wife liked VB then we saw the photos from KOH of Area 51 Bronco and now that's what we ordered šŸ˜€
You guys are killing me. Lol .. I also have been thinking about changing to Area 51 (from VB) since watching the pics/ videos of KOH. It looks great out there in the dessert! I do not like the way Area 51 looks on the Bronco Sport and in some of the pictures posted.

I will say that if you are getting the Badlands trim (I am), Area 51 does work better with the orange trim since you see the color in the two door.

I am pretty sure I will be moved back to My2022, I wonder if Area 51, VB or another blue color will appear..

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys are killing me. Lol .. I also have been thinking about changing to Area 51 (from VB) since watching the pics/ videos of KOH. It looks great out there in the dessert! I do not like the way Area 51 looks on the Bronco Sport and in some of the pictures posted.

I will say that if you are getting the Badlands trim (I am), Area 51 does work better with the orange trim since you see the color in the two door.

I am pretty sure I will be moved back to My2022, I wonder if Area 51, VB or another blue color will appear..
I guess we will both find out, my dealer already told me I'll be MY 2022, I did put in our Badlands order with him last week and we stayed with Area 51

We put our Badlands order in last week even though my dealer told us we will be MY 2022, we stayed with Area 51 but he told us when 2022 order banks open in December we can do any changes we might like then šŸ˜‰

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll Probably be MY22 but we went ahead and ordered yesterday BL 4dr OW 2.7A High.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually, those are clearly the optional Badlands wheels but they have the BFG KO2 tires on them, not the Goodyear optional MTs, and both are 33ā€. Same exact tires as on the white BL next to it, just different rims/wheels.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of you thinking of going to Badlands next summer? If So, I would be cool to connect and take Pics and Videos!! I plan to produce short videos of the trip and if any future Bronco owners plan to go,, it would be nice to have a few broncos in the movie! Free video and pics for summer 2022!

FYI: YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BRONCO BADLANDS TRIM... LOL .. JUST KIDDING ALL BRONCOS WELCOMED!

NOW, just hoping that I get mine by early summer.. Res. Date July 20th...

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any of you thinking of going to Badlands next summer? If So, I would be cool to connect and take Pics and Videos!! I plan to produce short videos of the trip and if any future Bronco owners plan to go,, it would be nice to have a few broncos in the movie! Free video and pics for summer 2022!

FYI: YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BRONCO BADLANDS TRIM... LOL .. JUST KIDDING ALL BRONCOS WELCOMED!

NOW, just hoping that I get mine by early summer.. Res. Date July 20th...
Just getting a rough idea of what my Badlands would like in the Badlands

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 5.43.18 PM.png
Sponsored