Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Please send me a link so I can see that.......
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/removing-these-3-constraints-commodities-will-improve-your-bronco-order’s-chances-of-getting-scheduled-says-ford.29799/

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:

Remove From Order And Install Later (part #'s listed below - must be ordered via parts department):
  • Paint Protection Film (nationally capacity is 2% vs. 14% order mix)
    • Alternative: Paint Protection Film (Part #VM2DZ-2120000-A)
  • Trailer Tow (national capacity is 31% vs. 62% order mix)
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
  • MIC Hard Top (switch to soft top w/ prep kit on 4 door)
Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A dickish response to my message is going to get this dickish response back. HTF do you know that all January build dates have been assigned? Source, please?........ I don't need another OPINION or an "I have a friend that knows".......but a REAL and reliable source.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eek-11-15-for-4-build-weeks-in-january.28173/

Scheduling for January already took place on the week of 11/15. Though it's still possible the next round may include some of January.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been seeing many reports of builds being delivered with similar features to mine and even to reservation holders that are later than mine. I figured it was time to call my dealer to get an update. Last we spoke was in late October. I had an excellent conversation this morning with them and wanted to share some interesting things.

1. I saw a listing of dealers (B6G? BN?) where they were listing dealers and their offered discounts. My dealer was [falsely] listed as them including additional ADM markup. I placed my order before I learned what ADM markups were......and things like X-Plan discounts.......and such. She confirmed that they do NOT have additional ADM markups. She also confirmed something I knew from my research and that is that Ford is not allowing X-Plan pricing/discount for the Broncos. She told me that dealers may be telling you all that, but they have flexibility in other ways to offer a discount but it isn't TRULY the X-Plan. PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TELLING ME I AM FULL OF SHIT IF YOU DISAGREE. This came directly from the Dealer's lead person that places orders and deals directly with the factory on ALL their orders. Bottom line is I am comforted to know they will honor MSRP, no ADM markups, and will likely give me a deal out of their "Satisfaction" allocation budget......either a discount or via accessories.

2. I asked about my place in line. They have scheduled 16 of 23 of their January allocation. She couldn't tell me if I will get a January build date or not. Next week is their next order block and she will know more then. In October I had a priority code of 12. She said that my priority code today is a 10 (BEST). She said the "default" priority code is 19 (WORST)......as I think we have all learned. What was interesting is this. It sounds like they can move a priority code up however they like as the dealer. It has nothing to do with what priority the factory gives on orders. My dealer says they give better priority to early reservation holders over newer reservations, as it certainly should be. However, she also said they will bump up (improve) your priority code if you show enthusiasm for your order. By that I mean that she said if a customer doesn't contact them, they don't move the priority up. Also, sounds like if you are an asshole, they may leave it as a lower priority. My recommendation is call your dealer regularly to check in........don't call so frequently you are a pest........don't be an asshole when you do call. My take-away.....communicative and courteous customers get better priority codes.

3. Lastly, I asked her about the myths (my opinion) that I feel this forum and other forums are spreading. I have seen reports on deliveries of 2-doors, hard tops, SAS packages, LUX, tow packages, etc. I asked her if by deleting my tow package if it would help get my place in line improved for delivery schedule. She tells me that it just doesn't seem to make a difference at their dealership and also agreed these are unfounded myths. They are seeing scheduling and delivery of tow packages, 2-doors, hard-tops, LUX, SAS, all models........she feels that those rumors are just not valid at this time. My order is 2-dr, Badlands, SAS, 2.7L, 10-Auto, LUX, tow, EG......quite a few things to be concerned about for scheduling a build if I was to believe what I read on the forum. I am an optimist, too, so maybe a fault of mine. Only time will tell.
Pretty much what My dealer saidz.
My wife and i have kinda made Friends with our guys, and stop in every few months and get a Bronco fix, and test drive the latest Demo. Brought some home made fudge last night for Christmas, I know it is hard this year, even for car salesman!
I try not to pester them but I do email, text out of the blue every once in a while not just about the bronco but just about fun stuff going on in the Bronco world or the latest drama on Bronco 6G! Believe me they all troll!!!
I’m just giving them the benefit of the doubt at this point nothing else you can do bitching and whining it gonna do anything!!!
Ford Bronco Excellent Conversation with My Dealer Today E29AA8BD-2638-43E4-AB8E-34D8B897F98B

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A dickish response to my message is going to get this dickish response back. HTF do you know that all January build dates have been assigned? Source, please?........ I don't need another OPINION or an "I have a friend that knows".......but a REAL and reliable source.
I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to come off rude but now I can see how it was.

My only sources are these forums, so I could be wrong. It appears Ford assigns a month's worth of builds and sends them all out via email on a single day. I (to my and my dealer's surprise) was given a build week of Jan 24. Based on that fact of it being the last full week in January, I believe that the month is full. On the same day that I got my production email, many many many others got their production week email as well and all were scheduled in January. Technically I do not remember anyone saying they were scheduled Jan 31 week, so you could get that week possibly.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eek-11-15-for-4-build-weeks-in-january.28173/

Last edited:

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was the tow package on that list? If so, think about that......really think about that. You REALLY believe that a bit of wiring harness, an electrical connector, and a bit of bent/welded steel is going to hold up production of a vehicle? My opinion......someone is smoking crack to believe that. With all the computer chip shortages (real), all the MIC hard top issues, the complexity of Ecoboost engine everything.......all in comparison to a fucking tow package. Come on......give me a break.

I guess we'll just have to see what ACTUALLY goes down in the next month or so.
Ok, I get it now. So I’ll IGNORE the official statement from Ford because you had a nice conversation with your dealer? Best of luck with that…..

Sponsored
OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You choose to believe a typed up post on a forum because that is what you believe. That isn't a reliable source. That is just a "I heard" position just as much as mine was. Calling bullshit on the hate here from my original post.

Show me a Ford website post or a reliable industry press release or a reputable magazine quote (i.e. Motortrend?) and I may believe you. You are giving more weight to someone's opinion over my account. That isn't worth any weight.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So a guy that's been here a whole week is going to piss and moan to us about how much more reliable his (my dealer said) info is than the "myths" being spread on B6G. Sounds reasonable.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You choose to believe a typed up post on a forum because that is what you believe. That isn't a reliable source. That is just a "I heard" position just as much as mine was. Calling bullshit on the hate here from my original post.

Show me a Ford website post or a reliable industry press release or a reputable magazine quote (i.e. Motortrend?) and I may believe you. You are giving more weight to someone's opinion over my account. That isn't worth any weight.
It was posted on BN. You know, the unofficial-official Bronco advertising and communication platform that is ran by a marketing firm paid by Ford. But what do they know? If I was you I would ignore all the haters here and go with what your dealer said, they are probably more reliable.

https://thebronconation.com/get-you...y-ordering-tips-for-22my-february-scheduling/

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The constraint emails are a very real thing and are not just made up. I showed those posts to the fleet manager at my dealer who handled my order and he showed me the exact same information and was a little blown away the public had access.

My build got queued despite constraints because I had read the tea leaves and switched to a soft top. When the August pause on hard tops basically halted all FE and Wildtrak builds all those 2.7L engines became available and my Badlands was built. I hope you get your Bronco soon, waiting 449 days for mine was thought. If I had hit 500+ I probably would have went and bought a Jeep.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're coming in a little half-cocked here.

Take a minute, before you reply to the "bullshit" and "hate," and do a bit of reading on this forum.

You may choose to not believe the sources, that's fine, but it's naive to think that it's all a myth and that your dealer is the only one with the true information. There's a lot of official information here if you choose to take a look.

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
e the next
It was posted on BN. You know, the unofficial-official Bronco advertising and communication platform that is ran by a marketing firm paid by Ford. But what do they know? If I was you I would ignore all the haters here and go with what your dealer said, they are probably more reliable.

https://thebronconation.com/get-you...y-ordering-tips-for-22my-february-scheduling/
FINALLY! Thank you, @BlueBronco ! I'll emphasize this with my dealer and see if it may help. Installing that stuff myself is easy-peasy, so if it truly does help with accelerating my build it gives me more hope. Problem is I don't think this issue is any more problematic than my MIC/2-door factor as well.

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're coming in a little half-cocked here.

Take a minute, before you reply to the "bullshit" and "hate," and do a bit of reading on this forum.

You may choose to not believe the sources, that's fine, but it's naive to think that it's all a myth and that your dealer is the only one with the true information. There's a lot of official information here if you choose to take a look.
Fair enough, @pan-y-cerveza , but I have been spending an unhealthy amount of time on B6G over the last week since I joined and I do feel a vast majority of what I see is an awful lot of opinion. For me to try and stich together a connection on those reported claims back to credible sources would take even more time that I just don't have. Again......fair enough.

I'll stop posting here for now.

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The constraint emails are a very real thing and are not just made up. I showed those posts to the fleet manager at my dealer who handled my order and he showed me the exact same information and was a little blown away the public had access.

My build got queued despite constraints because I had read the tea leaves and switched to a soft top. When the August pause on hard tops basically halted all FE and Wildtrak builds all those 2.7L engines became available and my Badlands was built. I hope you get your Bronco soon, waiting 449 days for mine was thought. If I had hit 500+ I probably would have went and bought a Jeep.
Thanks, @JediMcMuffin . I'll forward that information to my dealer and see if it makes a difference. I am a Day 3 reservation holder and am now at like day 506 without any definitive production horizon. I am never going to abandon and buy a Jeep, however.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My $0.02 on the tow package. If you only need it for a bike carrier or external carrier and don't plan on any actual towing then install an aftermarket hitch. If you are gonna tow a camper or trailer then get the factory hitch as you can't add sway control or integrate the brake controller without.

Also, take caution when posting anything you hear from a dealer. We chalk those up as a "my dealer said" and make you do a shot for each one. If you spend just a bit of time on here reading and researching you are going to be way more informed then they are.
Sponsored