Sponsored

EXCITED ABOUT MY 2021 BRONCO BADLANDS Build- Worried about what will change in 2022?

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, I am extremely excited about my final badlands build and hope to God that it will carry over as much as possible to 2022 broncos. I am 95% sure that i will have to wait until next year, but really hoping the most, if not all stay the same. I know colors are the first think to change, however, not to concerned about that.

If you are like me, what is your biggest concern regarding changes for next year 2022?

1. Increase cost
2. Removed of a Color option
3. Changes to med, high or lux options
4. No manual
5. Other stuff??
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they bring me boxwood green- all will be well for me... but I’m not going to hold my breath....

I honestly don’t see many impactful changes that have me overly worried..

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's like a cell phone, if you always wait for the next one because it'll have better features, you'll never get one. Hopefully every year they make the Bronco better, but I'm gonna get one as soon as I can to start enjoying it.

Edit: totally misread the OPs post. I see he is worried about things getting worse if you are stuck with a 22.

Sponsored

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's like a cell phone, if you always wait for the next one because it'll have better features, you'll never get one. Hopefully every year they make the Bronco better, but I'm gonna get one as soon as I can to start enjoying it.
Right. But get one now before they take away your headphone jack.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m concerned about the Warthog. I’m concerned it’s gonna make me trade in my Badlands for it.
That thing is gonna cost +$70K

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Worried they will increase the GVWR and tow rating for the 4-door in 2022 and I will miss out with a 2021.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like many of you, I am extremely excited about my final badlands build and hope to God that it will carry over as much as possible to 2022 broncos. I am 95% sure that i will have to wait until next year, but really hoping the most, if not all stay the same. I know colors are the first think to change, however, not to concerned about that.

If you are like me, what is your biggest concern regarding changes for next year 2022?

1. Increase cost
2. Removed of a Color option
3. Changes to med, high or lux options
4. No manual
5. Other stuff??
Yea I worry about price increase and no manual, cyber orange unless a cooler color replaces it.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not super worried about anything, but I would be one of the few bummed if they removed the orange accents from the Badlands interior. Worst case scenario, I add them back in myself.

I would also be bummed if I get a 2021 and they added Grabber Blue or Seafoam Green. I would make the switch to either of those colors without missing a beat. Right now I have settled with Oxford White, but I have been contemplating switching to Cactus Gray quite a bit.

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I think there’s zero chance that the Manual will not be available the 2022. Mainly because many people are wanting to do the manual Sasquatch combo. Makes no sense not to offer Manual.

Last edited:

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, I think there’s zero chance that the Manuel will not be available the 2022. Mainly because many people are wanting to do the manual Sasquatch combo. Makes no sense not to offer Manuel.
Not only that, but they contracted Getrag to develop the 6+1 gearing configuration. It seems extremely unlikely that they spend the money to have that designed and put into production, only to dump it after half a model year.
Sponsored