Sponsored

EXCITED ABOUT MY 2021 BRONCO BADLANDS Build- Worried about what will change in 2022?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It may have been said before me, but I wouldn't worry much. History show us the Ford doesn't change vehicle builds much from year to year until the redesign the model. With the Bronco Ford has had so many setbacks I don't see them changing anything much. They'll change or add colors, and most assuredly they will have a price increase.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I figure 90k Broncos will be built between now and December 1, and 90k will be built between December 1 and May 2022.

I will have a Bronco by May of 2022 for sure, so I am going to order whatever I want and hope I win the build-order lotto in May of this year.

Also, if I get pushed to 2022, that's a bonus. I get to decided between Heritage and Warthog builds.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am a day 1 reservation, but ordering the Mod top. I didn't put my order in yet but will be going:
4 Dr badlands, mod top, high package (seriously thinking about lux just for B&O).

Things im worried about that have kept me from putting in my order:
1. If the roof rack design changes, and is not compatible with MY21 (this would be a slap in the face to early res holders. Resale wouldnt be as good. I think people would 100% uncheck the 2021 box when purchasing a used bronco)
2. If they offer the bronco in boxwood (i think this is unlikely, but if they do,i will be 100% upset)
2b. If they offer this in a forest green
3. If they offer thing a la cart (like the B&O).

If i just had confirmation on the colors for MY22, i would be set on ordering.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It just occurred to me...

Ford used to have a nasty habit of having separate amber turn signals in the rear for only the first year (or so)... then would change to just flashing the red brake light.

...I doubt they will in this case, but I hope they don’t eliminate the rear amber signal on the signature lighting after MY21.

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Easy answer is;
This is my Bronco. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My bronco is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Must I go on?

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just frightened in general. The MY2022 makes me incredibly anxious.

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

and you never needed it until it was gone.
I actually just keep buying refurbished iphone SE's for $50 and will continue to use until it's no longer allowed...

Sponsored

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many of you, I am extremely excited about my final badlands build and hope to God that it will carry over as much as possible to 2022 broncos. I am 95% sure that i will have to wait until next year, but really hoping the most, if not all stay the same. I know colors are the first think to change, however, not to concerned about that.

If you are like me, what is your biggest concern regarding changes for next year 2022?

1. Increase cost
2. Removed of a Color option
3. Changes to med, high or lux options
4. No manual
5. Other stuff??

cost increase, i reserved just after the 3/19 cutoff date.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford has pledged to honor pricing if you made a reservation before a certain date. ( Can’t recall the date) So price isn’t an issue, unless of course new options are provided and I decide to add them. I worry they will drop a cyber Orange for my already validated MY22. However, I hope they offer power front seats in the two doors and a white mod top for the model I want in 22. Of course, this all depends on Ford actually delivering Broncos before the end of the decade.

Last edited:

Mayflower2010

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be more than 5 bucks by then .
I’m also concerned about interest rates continuing to move higher which will increase the total cost if you finance these beasts.
Sponsored