Sponsored

Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for?

What color of green are you hoping for?

• Total voters

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just for fun, and in case ford is listening ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€
What kind of green are we wanting for 2022??

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.31.09 PM

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.30.40 PM

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.29.12 PM

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.35.27 PM

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.36.03 PM

Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 1.40.39 PM.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iโ€™m going to need visuals.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone heard anything useful by Mikey Mike on this? His "by" the weekend is still fully accurate and frustrating as all get out.

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ok. did my best with some sad screenshots, and tried to include the title of the names

Sponsored
OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone heard anything useful by Mikey Mike on this? His "by" the weekend is still fully accurate and frustrating as all get out.
wait, theyre announcing the color this weekend?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wait, theyre announcing the color this weekend?
He never said "by THIS" he only said "by THE". And that was several weeks ago.

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i would say thats in the realm of sage green, but youre right. should have included.

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to see a deep, rich green. Something like this but maybe a shade darker. And with metal flake :love::

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? kodiak-brown-bronco-sport-big-bend-2-

A root beer brown would also be acceptable *cough cough Kodiak Brown cough*

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? kodiak-brown-bronco-sport-big-bend-2-
yesss!!! saw a vintage defender today with this color, and cant stop thinking about it. Ill probably get a MY21, but wrap it this color. i was thinking this color when i said "deep olive green" but not sure if thats quite right.

IMG_8818.jpeg

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnโ€™t see Boxwood or Mallard green. Is this Mike L trolling us? #BoxwoodorMallard4theWin!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea, Levine has posted that the green decision was by the weekend.

Also, another green paint thread with poll! Could do this again, again.

I'll go on record, again, again, as saying that Ford will cop out to follow Toyota and use some bullshit "tough-guy" pseudo military green and in the horrifically ugly and cheap "melted crayon" that is all the rage here from the years 2020 through 2025.

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 2020_toyota_tundra_trd_pro_army_green_against_a_wall[1]

I mean, look at this color, it's curves, how the gradient changes subtly from "what did the baby eat?" green to "this looks cheap", the delicate play of light across its...... Oh who are we kidding, this color looks like something a 5 year old finds interesting.

If you genuinely think this color, and the style of paint is cool, then may I present how "edgy", "modern" or "totally not some BS color from a very specific point in time" your vehicle will look like in a few years time:

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 5th-Civic-2-610x362[1]

Yeaaaaaaaaa.......

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Voted sage, but I would want boxwood.

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea, Levine has posted that the green decision was by the weekend.

Also, another green paint thread with poll! Could do this again, again.

I'll go on record, again, again, as saying that Ford will cop out to follow Toyota and use some bullshit "tough-guy" pseudo military green and in the horrifically ugly and cheap "melted crayon" that is all the rage here from the years 2020 through 2025.

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 5th-Civic-2-610x362[1]

I mean, look at this color, it's curves, how the gradient changes subtly from "what did the baby eat?" green to "this looks cheap", the delicate play of light across its...... Oh who are we kidding, this color looks like something a 5 year old finds interesting.

If you genuinely think this color, and the style of paint is cool, then may I present how "edgy", "modern" or "totally not some BS color from a very specific point in time" your vehicle will look like in a few years time:

Yeaaaaaaaaa.......
puuuukeee. both of those are heinous. But, agreed. It also realllllly doesnt show the curves and lines of the body style. One of my favorite things about the bronco is the clean lines.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another Green thread? Even has a poll. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 1614460287550
Sponsored