Sponsored

Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for?

What color of green are you hoping for?

• Total voters

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wait. You put Mikey and "useful" in the same sentence there. Oversight? Optimism?
C'mon Jon! Don't you know by now that my veins are filled with sarcasm?

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really want that first cactus gray!!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yesss!!! saw a vintage defender today with this color, and cant stop thinking about it. Ill probably get a MY21, but wrap it this color. i was thinking this color when i said "deep olive green" but not sure if thats quite right.

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 1994-ford-bronco-medium calypso green
That‘s the wrong green. But I’m biased.
43665681925_a08b6464a7_c.jpg
Garden Shed by crashmtb, on Flickr

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, Levine has posted that the green decision was by the weekend.

Also, another green paint thread with poll! Could do this again, again.

I'll go on record, again, again, as saying that Ford will cop out to follow Toyota and use some bullshit "tough-guy" pseudo military green and in the horrifically ugly and cheap "melted crayon" that is all the rage here from the years 2020 through 2025.

2020_toyota_tundra_trd_pro_army_green_against_a_wall[1].jpg

I mean, look at this color, it's curves, how the gradient changes subtly from "what did the baby eat?" green to "this looks cheap", the delicate play of light across its...... Oh who are we kidding, this color looks like something a 5 year old finds interesting.

If you genuinely think this color, and the style of paint is cool, then may I present how "edgy", "modern" or "totally not some BS color from a very specific point in time" your vehicle will look like in a few years time:

5th-Civic-2-610x362[1].jpg

Yeaaaaaaaaa.......
All I want is a real orange 😒 not a " is it yellow or orange or schoolbus ?" If you squint your eyes in the right light you might see orange. I want orange like this: Oh shit I forgot this is a green tread 😝
Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 1614470608607

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That‘s the wrong green. But I’m biased.
Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 1614470608607
Garden Shed by crashmtb, on Flickr
All I want is a real orange 😒 not a " is it yellow or orange or schoolbus ?" If you squint your eyes in the right light you might see orange. I want orange like this:
hahahahaha such a struggle. seems like 50% of the bronco color options change at will.

OP
OP
sangemini

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Here is a really interesting story from a guy in Australia who runs 4x4 adventures talking about how the wrap has handled the 'trail stripes' and preserved his paint. Nice truck, interesting story and a real-life long term trial on durability.

woahhhh THIS is boxwood green? when i google searched it, it looked awful, but this is awesome.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
woahhhh THIS is boxwood green? when i google searched it, it looked awful, but this is awesome.
The sample is boxwood - can’t remember what he used on the land cruiser - it’s a bit lighter

Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is already a 'Green' Bronco for 2021....some of you are in denial. :cool:

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea, Levine has posted that the green decision was by the weekend.

Also, another green paint thread with poll! Could do this again, again.

I'll go on record, again, again, as saying that Ford will cop out to follow Toyota and use some bullshit "tough-guy" pseudo military green and in the horrifically ugly and cheap "melted crayon" that is all the rage here from the years 2020 through 2025.

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 2010-green-ford-focus-rs-car-at-southport-merseyside-north-west-supercars-event-as-hundreds-of

I mean, look at this color, it's curves, how the gradient changes subtly from "what did the baby eat?" green to "this looks cheap", the delicate play of light across its...... Oh who are we kidding, this color looks like something a 5 year old finds interesting.

If you genuinely think this color, and the style of paint is cool, then may I present how "edgy", "modern" or "totally not some BS color from a very specific point in time" your vehicle will look like in a few years time:

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? 2010-green-ford-focus-rs-car-at-southport-merseyside-north-west-supercars-event-as-hundreds-of

Yeaaaaaaaaa.......
I love that Honda teal, probably top three fave colors.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jalapeno Green!!

Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? front ranger jalapeno green
Ford Bronco Excited about MY22 Green color option. What shade are you hoping for? rear ranger jalapeno green
Sponsored