Parker

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Honestly, stock trucks doin real stuff shows a lotta confidence. Even if I’m not in the position to throw a $40k truck onto rocks like that, it makes me feel like I will get my money’s worth when the truck becomes truly just a toy down the road. Worth keeping for a long time. Awesome vids. Thank you
Those trucks could easily have more than 100K on them

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
These videos are evidence for anybody who doesnt think they need atleast the Sasquatch 35s. Its +35" or your undercarriage. These, even the 2 door, are long heavy modern rigs, with low hanging fruit. If you want it to wheel like your EB with a 6" lift or your spring over cj you are going need 35s or bigger and every bit of lift ford is willing to sell ya. Bring that yellow rig with the 37s and the door window out here on the trail. It will show em how its done.

Pretty awesome a stock rig can make it through some stuff even if it drags ass over everything. Love them lockers.

Keep these videos coming. Can we get some high speed in car runs next? Maybe some mud pits and rutted powerline trails somewhere? Get em down and dirty in Appalacia.

mcalpal

First Edition
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring; white/gray interior
Clubs

Y’all rock crawlers are crazy; that looks awesome and I’d love to go spot and watch, but I’m new to all this and can’t believe the terrain these things can go over. I just want to camp somewhere remote and drive fast on the beach and dunes.

McNasty

Black Diamond
First Name
Allan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Clubs

Hot Damn! Now Im really debating if I need SAS... Yes... Yes I DO! Need to see it in action. Going to stay with the BD and just manual disconnect like I did in my 06 LJ. Never ran 35s super excited.

lowmpg

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm thrilled that they are beating the crap out of this thing! Gives me hope it can actually survive a trail.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2012 Xterra Pro-4X
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Cool videos but man watching it get those battle scars was likes nails on a chalkboard at times 😬

Used2jeep

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
I was impressed considering it's stock IFS on 33's. For some of us, off-road use is much MUCH more than just going 0.2 MPH over giant rock gardens.
Yeah, the random really steep road/driveway intersection . #IKnowWhereILive

Advertisement

Advertisement