redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome! Correct me if I'm wrong...the third video shows the bronco actually making it up the same spot as the first rubicon post?

Yes my take as well (y)

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I the only one that watches the videos and think "meh"? Kind of just looks like a slightly less capable Jeep.
As has been discussed, we have known that Bronco will not be as capable in the rocks as a wrangler rubicon stock vs stock purely due to the IFS. What we havenā€™t seen is how close to the Jeep it will be, which IMO these videos shows it to be pretty darn close to a rubicon. But if it does indeed drive way better, does better at speed and washboarded roads... thatā€™s gonna be a huge advantage.

The fact that all of these had 33"s on just makes me want to see how it would perform with the 35" tires on the sasquatch package
35ā€ tires will be a double edge sword. The ability to air down more and additional traction/ground clearance provided will of course be a big advantage. However, Sasquatch broncos are limited in articulation. Hence why these guys were running the 33ā€™s.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmm were they using the trail turn control on some of the runs? Just watch the last vid he made it look easy.
once he turned "passenger"

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But if it does indeed drive way better, does better at speed and washboarded roads... thatā€™s gonna be a huge advantage.
This....being capable in the rocks is one thing but this is going to be my DD. I nearly put my Ranger into a corn field this morning running a little too quick across some washboard....the rear end just said "I'm out." I was daydreaming about a Bronco the rest of the day.

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

in the first two videos when they're climbing up i was like, i can't believe any car can do stuff like this!! and then they had to go down the other side ?
to me that looked like it was a say-a-prayer-and-go kind of moment ?

no i haven't watched offroading videos before the bronco so yes it all feels very dramatic

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As has been discussed, we have known that Bronco will not be as capable in the rocks as a wrangler rubicon stock vs stock purely due to the IFS. What we havenā€™t seen is how close to the Jeep it will be, which IMO these videos shows it to be pretty darn close to a rubicon. But if it does indeed drive way better, does better at speed and washboarded roads... thatā€™s gonna be a huge advantage.

35ā€ tires will be a double edge sword. The ability to air down more and additional traction/ground clearance provided will of course be a big advantage. However, Sasquatch broncos are limited in articulation. Hence why these guys were running the 33ā€™s.
I knew it would be hanging those tires a lot, but as long as you got lockers and a tire on the ground you can make it. AWESOME VIDs !!!
Sponsored