Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Because mud gets into every little crack and crevice that it can. Mud wreaks havoc on literally everything underneath. When I took my xj mudding a few times, it was pretty much never the same after. I sure as hell won't be doing that to a new 40k+ Bronco.
Sponsored

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because mud gets into every little crack and crevice that it can. Mud wreaks havoc on literally everything underneath. When I took my xj mudding a few times, it was pretty much never the same after. I sure as hell won't be doing that to a new 40k+ Bronco.
Well thanks for killing my fun. Guess I'll just show it off. Lol

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Good information to know to those of us new to off-roading, thank you.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutely agree. My whole point from previous posts was this premise... like that old cliche saying... "Not that you would... but you could" and you know what, in my mind they answered that question. that way when I'm driving my badlands with sasquatch with Lux package, I can look at that hill and say... "Yeah.. if I wanted... I can take'em" you know what I mean guys?
I feel you there! I fantasize about approaching a bolder at 43 degrees with battle scars abound. If I had that F U money I would. But seeing as my 45K bronco will be my daily driver, Iā€™m gonna be that tool in the cyber orange with the lux package with cut off jean shorts, long hair, and a pair of ray bans... the doors/roof off blaring Bon Jovi and a case of white claw in the back for my Basic Broad riding shotgun as we cautiously go down a gravel road to glamp.

Living the dream baby!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel you there! I fantasize about approaching a bolder at 43 degrees with battle scars abound. If I had that F U money I would. But seeing as my 45K bronco will be my daily driver, Iā€™m gonna be that tool in the cyber orange with the lux package with cut off jean shorts, long hair, and a pair of ray bans... the doors/roof off blaring Bon Jovi and a case of white claw in the back for my Basic Broad riding shotgun as we cautiously go down a gravel road to glamp.

Living the dream baby!
It sounds like you have a good plan!

The Bronco is going to rock in so many different settings: music up, top off boulevard cruise, full open beach trip, buttoned up winter games, full on rock climbing (based on the videos), trail riding, Baja blasting.

That is the spirit of the EB and why they are loved sooo much and way expensive.

From what we have seen, stylistically and performance wise Ford harnessed the EB Soul into a modern 4X4. Thatā€™s why we are all going crazy!

Get your Bronco AND do what you want with it. Welcome to the posse, now Mount Up and Ride!

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew you'd be fired up to se

Living the dream baby!
Ha Ha You know it Brother. Hey.. if we ever happen to cross paths on the road.. You'll know it me because I'll be blasting Whiskey Myers- Die Rockin

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha Ha You know it Brother. Hey.. if we ever happen to cross paths on the road.. You'll know it me because I'll be blasting Whiskey Myers- Die Rockin
Thats a good top-down tune to rock your neighbors on the road. Iā€™ll be sure to look out for you next year.

Bronco boyā€™s unite!

-AJ from the Washington chapter

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe he meant MT as in mud terrain not manual trans.
Nope, and my bad for using somewhat ambiguous terms.
Offering the 7spd manual on several 4door trims makes much more sense, since just the manual take rate on just the 2-doors would probably Be insufficient to even offer it.

Rubio

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lack of articulation with the IFS was painful to watch. After action battle damage was very significant. I like the new Bronco but I would like to have seen a Jeep Rubicon 4 door and 2 door negotiating the same sections for a comparison. My 2003 TJ Rubicon could have quite easily negotiated everything that I saw in the videos with ease and without damage. It is a built up vehicle but I wouldnā€™t be worried about taking a 2020 Rubicon through those sections either.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for posting !!! Cool go-pro vid. I use one on my 4 wheeler adventures. Can't wait to do it with the Bronco !!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for posting !!! Cool go-pro vid. I use one on my 4 wheeler adventures. Can't wait to do it with the Bronco !!
No problem. They are posting part 2 at 4pm PST today so I'll upload that as well

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No problem. They are posting part 2 at 4pm PST today so I'll upload that as well
Great news !!! I keep stalking Lovell's face book page to see if he has posted anything new from the trip, nothing so far.