redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hereā€™s part 2 for the Rubicon Trail.....

The more I watch this video, the more I think the Squatched 4DR that appears on the left is Antimatter Blue. It is hard because of the dust but.....you can watch the blue get bigger and smaller as the Bronco with the camera moves forward and backward to get the "line". The fender, in foreground, looks blue across the top and then slowly changes black. I was under the impression the test mules were the old camo versions, with the camo ripped off, but I'm thinking maybe not.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The more I watch this video, the more I think the Squatched 4DR that appears on the left is Antimatter Blue. It is hard because of the dust but.....you can watch the blue get bigger and smaller as the Bronco with the camera moves forward and backward to get the "line". The fender, in foreground, looks blue across the top and then slowly changes black. I was under the impression the test mules were the old camo versions, with the camo ripped off, but I'm thinking maybe not.
I think all of the test mules at the Rubicon were all black? I canā€™t remember but I havenā€™t seen any blue test mules. ?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The residue left by the camo apparently gives the black a blueish tint
Sponsored