Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Correct! If you used the groupbuy code, your order will be shipping with the first run. I apologize the customer service team did not realize that. Any new orders are being told March.

Feel free to always message us here directly!
Sponsored

bwilly68

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, Land Rover Defender
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any update on shipping the first batch now that january is gone?

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any update on shipping the first batch now that january is gone?
These are in QC now! If you were apart of the groupbuy expect a tracking number within the next couple days!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If anyone is interested in adding ADDITIONAL Lighting to the Ford Bronco LED Off-road- Side Mirror Ditch Lights, we are offering an item you can add NOW or Later, to upgrade the Mirrors!

PUDDLE UPGRADE FOR OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS

If you would like to add this to your order, please DM me and I can send an invoice to add to your existing order before it ships!

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would we be adding the puddle light to the existing wiring so it would turn on on door unlock rather than an aux switch I assume? Just wondering how involved this would be and how deep I'd be getting into the factory wiring. I'll probably add them to the mirror lights already ordered if it all looks pretty easy. Thanks!

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would we be adding the puddle light to the existing wiring so it would turn on on door unlock rather than an aux switch I assume? Just wondering how involved this would be and how deep I'd be getting into the factory wiring. I'll probably add them to the mirror lights already ordered if it all looks pretty easy. Thanks!
Our Bronco had the base mirrors from factory. When I shot this, I tested every wire in the harness & none of them worked with the door triggers. This is why we show wiring to AUX.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our Bronco had the base mirrors from factory. When I shot this, I tested every wire in the harness & none of them worked with the door triggers. This is why we show wiring to AUX.
I wonder if has anything to do with PWM being used for the factory puddle lights, I can't remember for sure if mine dim as they shut off, but I think they do.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if has anything to do with PWM being used for the factory puddle lights, I can't remember for sure if mine dim as they shut off, but I think they do.
The issue is that there are only constant powered wires in that harness & no grounds alternate with the door triggers (In the case they would be negative triggers). I am going to comb through FORscan to see if there are any options to enable the option for the OEM puddle. If so, that may be the only way to get something from the mirror harness. Will update here with my findings.

UniBroncorn

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHT is the innovative new product from ORACLE Lighting features a set of high powered LED light bars integrated into factory-style side mirrors of the new Ford Bronco! This integration allows for easy installation and a sophisticated, almost "OEM" appearance while providing functional peripheral illumination for the driver. The LEDs are custom design that features a total of 24 LEDs producing approximately 2250 Lm. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility.

Product Features:
• Designed and Engineered in the USA
• 24x 1 Watt Cree LEDs
• 2200lm total output
• 45 Degree LED Beam Angle
• Advanced LED optics
• Modular Components
• 2 Year Warranty
• 6000K Color temp
• 2 Amp Power Draw
• Patent Pending Design

5894-001_A_1024x1024.jpg
5894-001_B_1024x1024.jpg

Functionality:
Why is peripheral illumination important? Factory headlights and most auxiliary lights only illuminate the area in front of the vehicle. Ideally for off-road activities, such as trail riding, the driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which would otherwise go unnoticed and could be a potential hazard.

Unlike existing "Ditch-Lights" which look like an afterthought the Side-mirror is the only part of the vehicle designed to be in the driver field of vision wheel driving- this makes it an ideal location to mount effective and functional lighting to enhance driver visibility during night-time trail rides. The driver needs to be able to clearly see the area on both of the sides of the trail to spot obstructions, which could go unnoticed and be a potential hazard.

bronco_led_mirrors_1024x1024.jpg

Innovation:
Besides being functional these new LED Mirrors from ORACLE Lighting look great as well! The LED light bar is a custom design that features a total of 24 powerful Cree LEDs. This gives the driver increased visibility and peripheral illumination. Each unit has a 45° beam angle to optimize the driver's peripheral visibility for riding on the trail or in the desert. Multiple aluminum heat sinks are used to effectively wick heat away from the LEDs and are designed to use the airflow through the mirror housing to increase cooling similar to a radiator.

Jeep_JK_LED_Side_Mirrors_1024x1024-2_1024x1024.jpg

Compatibility:
The Bronco trim levels have different features implemented into the side mirrors from the factory such as cameras, puddle lights, and indicators. To make these mirrors compatible with all trim levels blank plates were designed to replace these features on the ORACLE mirrors. If your Bronco is equipped with these features simple remove the blank and swap over the component. If you do not have these features just leave the blanks in place for a seamless appearance.

Bronco_LED_Mirror_Exploded_AM_1024x1024.png

Design:
Our goal developing this product was to create a LED light bar that could be seamlessly integrated into the vehicle design in a way the appears to be factory. Light bars tacked to bumpers and roof racks have poor integration and appear to be an afterthought. These mirrors provide a functional purpose and look good doing it- the best of both worlds!

ORACLE_Bronco_Hero_Shot_Small_ac7fff72-6ffa-44d5-a015-6778da9c16c3_1024x1024.jpg

1628862392307 (1).png

We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the 2021-2023 FORD BRONCO LED OFF-ROAD SIDE MIRROR DITCH LIGHTS on the Bronco Forums exclusively for the first 100 units. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources.
  2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> BRONCODITCHLIGHT
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product. Free domestic shipping is applicable for this product.
Screenshot below of checkout:
Code.PNG

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price:419.95
Group Buy Price: $356.96
Free domestic shipping, international shipping is calculated at checkout.

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently January 2023 and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until the first 100 units are sold. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy.
Fit Braptor?

Sponsored

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I have these wired in with the mirror lights? I have lux package so if I'm adding these chances are the only time I would have them on is if I have the mirror lights on. Trying to save an aux switch

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can I have these wired in with the mirror lights? I have lux package so if I'm adding these chances are the only time I would have them on is if I have the mirror lights on. Trying to save an aux switch
Hypothetically speaking, you'd want to tap into the light's power wire and use that as a relay trigger. I don't know how many amps the module is rated for, but it controls a lot of other things as well, and that's not something you want to burn out because you put too much load on it by directly powering the Oracle lights. I'd be careful with this though, as I've heard of a BCM getting bricked on F-150's when people used the high beam to trigger a relay. The BCM apparently monitors the current draw of the circuit and if it's out of spec then it disables that circuit, and triggering a relay was enough current draw to signal a problem with the circuit. I don't know if the same can be said for the Bronco zone lighting, but it's controlled by a similar module arrangement.

My problem with the zone lights is that they have such a low speed threshold, they'll shut off idling in drive so they're almost useless on a trail, looking for a campsite, etc. I'll be using these to function like what the zone lighting should've been from the start, without a speed threshold, and plan on wiring them in with either my lightbar or rock lights to save on aux switches. I wish someone could figure out how to remove the speed threshold on them, because I'd be looking at doing the same thing as you.

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hypothetically speaking, you'd want to tap into the light's power wire and use that as a relay trigger. I don't know how many amps the module is rated for, but it controls a lot of other things as well, and that's not something you want to burn out because you put too much load on it by directly powering the Oracle lights. I'd be careful with this though, as I've heard of a BCM getting bricked on F-150's when people used the high beam to trigger a relay. The BCM apparently monitors the current draw of the circuit and if it's out of spec then it disables that circuit, and triggering a relay was enough current draw to signal a problem with the circuit. I don't know if the same can be said for the Bronco zone lighting, but it's controlled by a similar module arrangement.

My problem with the zone lights is that they have such a low speed threshold, they'll shut off idling in drive so they're almost useless on a trail, looking for a campsite, etc. I'll be using these to function like what the zone lighting should've been from the start, without a speed threshold, and plan on wiring them in with either my lightbar or rock lights to save on aux switches. I wish someone could figure out how to remove the speed threshold on them, because I'd be looking at doing the same thing as you.
You hit on my point exactly. When I said mirror light I meant the oracle mirror lights I will be installing and running to aux 3. Just wanted to use a single switch for both the forward facing Ditch light and these puddle lights.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You hit on my point exactly. When I said mirror light I meant the oracle mirror lights I will be installing and running to aux 3. Just wanted to use a single switch for both the forward facing Ditch light and these puddle lights.
Oh, I see what you mean now. If you have the lux package, these puddle lights install in the hole where the 360 camera goes. If you don't have the 360 cameras, you've got a free space to put the puddle lights in. I don't know if you were wanting to replace the camera with these lights if you have the lux package.

I was considering wiring the OEM side spotlights that are controlled with the zone lighting to the oracle lights, and using a set of diodes to prevent back feeding and allow the OEM zone lighting controls to still work as normal. OEM side would send power to just the zone lights, without powering the oracle at the same time. Aux switch would power the oracle lights and the zone light without sending power into the BCM. All that work mostly because I loathe the idea of having buttons without any use LOL
Sponsored