Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am considering this as well. This vs a 900 cat back system does not sound that much different imo. Not for 750 more. The afe appollo doesnt sound much different then outlaw axle back and 300 less.
I agree at the low rpm levels but it’s when the rpm’s are higher that I notice the difference. Bu
I am considering this as well. This vs a 900 cat back system does not sound that much different imo. Not for 750 more. The afe appollo doesnt sound much different then outlaw axle back and 300 less.
The price difference is crazy, I agree. Rtazz17 I noticed you have a inner wheel break light in your profile picture. I know your not in va like me but does that pass inspection where you are? I’ve been thinking about running that and removing the stock 3rd break light but don’t wanna get a ticket.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds great on both engines!

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Audi SQ8, 2012 Audi R8 6MT Spyder, 2DBronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone have a sound link for the AFE vulcan 2.7 axle back?

OP
OP
OutlawOBX

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do they make one for the bronco yet? I’ve only seen that for jeep.

ABorges

Base
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone, I am looking at getting an exhaust system for my bronco when it comes in. I am currently driving a v8 with a flow master setup and I love the sound. I know I’ll never get the 2.7 to sound like my v8, but does anyone know if there’s a system that could get me close? Currently I’m looking at the AWE 0FG cat-back system.
I've always had V8s and Flowmasters love the sound. You will not get a V8 sound out of the V6. But the Bronco V6 doesn't sound bad with an exhaust system. I heard one with the Flowmaster set up and it sounded damn good. I will be getting one, and the price isn't too bad compared to most setups.

Sponsored

Glens 67

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 4X4, 1968 F350 Caveman motorhome.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I purchased the axle back Exhaust that I can be happy with.
If you call them please Mention my name Glen Phillips.
F.I. BRONCO 6G AXLE-BACK EXHAUST
Ford Bronco Exhaust Systems for 2.7 Bronco? 1664921846351
Ford Bronco Exhaust Systems for 2.7 Bronco? 1664921846351

www.FastIntentions.com

[email protected]
Fast Intentions is proud to present our 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L & 2.3L Axle-Back Exhaust System. This axle-back exhaust system is the premier upgrade for all 6G full-size Ford Bronco owners looking to maximize the performance, and drastically improve the sound from their V6 EcoBoost engine with a simple bolt-on upgrade. Built as a direct OEM replacement, our axle-back exhaust system is easy to install with simple hand tools; no cutting or welding required. Install can be performed without a lift in under an hour. All of the exhaust components are T-304 stainless steel, featuring a feed tube in 2.75" diameter, mandrel bent in one piece to maximize exhaust flow, durability and build efficiency. The internal flow divorced design of our muffler has targeted and reduced the infamous "EcoBoost buzz" without hindering performance. A milled/brushed finish on the muffler allows for a clean and subtle look from behind. Two tip options are available: slash cut to mimic a true turn-down, or straight-cut to mimic the OEM tip. Both are adjustable through the use of our Accuseal exhaust clamp, which allows the end user to fine tune the tip height to their liking. Overall, this axle-back will increase ground clearance over the OEM system. This axle-back exhaust system is unobtrusive at idle and cruising speeds but comes to life at moderate to full throttle. With the addition of our simple bolt-on axle back exhaust system, you will increase your performance by 14HP / 34LB TQ, drastically improve the interior/exterior sound, without inviting the EcoBoost buzz along for the ride, increase your ground clearance, and improve the overall look of the back of your full-size 6G Ford Bronco.

Video

I called Just as they were starting a new manufacturing run, and Kiven just added one more for me

Kevin Verdina is the Operations Manager and the one I talked to. https://www.fastintentions.com/

Glen Phillips

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do they make one for the bronco yet? I’ve only seen that for jeep.
Referring to the Vulcan - yeah it is avail on the afe website and a few retailers have it in stock if you search directly for it

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
OutlawOBX

OutlawOBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Referring to the Vulcan - yeah it is avail on the afe website and a few retailers have it in stock if you search directly for it
Interesting it wasn’t there when I looked awhile back, but I just looked again and I can’t find any videos on it. I would love to hear it vs the cat back system because I like that price point better.

DrHam

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting it wasn’t there when I looked awhile back, but I just looked again and I can’t find any videos on it. I would love to hear it vs the cat back system because I like that price point better.
Agree. Well mine is arriving today - I will post some video w/ sound if this rain finally lets up here on the east coast so I can install it

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No comment on your proposed system but, I was under the back of my 2.7L Badlands SAS a few days ago looking at the exhaust system. I noticed the exhaust tubing running the length of the vehicle to the muffler appeared to be stainless steel and was a fairly large diameter (2.5” tubing) for 2.7 liters of displacement. I was impressed!

I don’t know why you would want to replace this section of tubing. $$$$

edit: I also noticed the muffler has 2 condensate drain holes in the bottom.
I’d want to replace mine because it’s a low grade material already scale and rust buildup. Doubt it will make it 5 years here in Michigan.

TNLandCruiser

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs