Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

defiant2

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are there cut-outs or adapters to utilize this and the factory roof rack or is it only either/or? I'm assuming it means lose the rack, but I didn't see anything in this thread (or if it was there, I missed it as I drooled over the photos). Thanks!

ORACLE Lighting

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are there cut-outs or adapters to utilize this and the factory roof rack or is it only either/or? I'm assuming it means lose the rack, but I didn't see anything in this thread (or if it was there, I missed it as I drooled over the photos). Thanks!
So you can cut away the housing to make space for the foot of the rack to still mount to the existing accessory threaded studs. It does take some cutting and modification but it is possible to do.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you can cut away the housing to make space for the foot of the rack to still mount to the existing accessory threaded studs. It does take some cutting and modification but it is possible to do.
When you say it will take "some cutting and modifications" how much cutting and what additional modifications would be needed? I want to purchase but I do have the roof rack...

Sponsored

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
When you say it will take "some cutting and modifications" how much cutting and what additional modifications would be needed? I want to purchase but I do have the roof rack...
Basically a section the size of the rack mount footprint would need to be cut out of the plastic. We are going to try to get some photos outlining the process.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, this is totally throwing out vibes from the Lund Visor days - I love it!

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Group Buy is filling up, if you want to secure your own (at the discounted introductory price) be sure to join the Group Buy! (y)

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO Bronco_Roofbar_Profile_4_On
What's the order cancelation policy? I"m still waiting for my Bronco to be built but I don't want to miss out on the deal. If I order now and for some unforeseen reason (radon example, let's say Ford sends me a lemon :) ) can I cancel before it ships and still get my money back?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's the order cancelation policy? I"m still waiting for my Bronco to be built but I don't want to miss out on the deal. If I order now and for some unforeseen reason (radon example, let's say Ford sends me a lemon :) ) can I cancel before it ships and still get my money back?
Feel free to cancel anytime before the target ship date. You also have the standard return policy as with all ORACLE products once it ships. That is 30 days new in box.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is sexy, but it costs more than double what it should. Would love to buy one but wont pay that much. Good luck!

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is sexy, but it costs more than double what it should. Would love to buy one but wont pay that much. Good luck!
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you here. If you compare some of the prices from our competitors, you'll find we're coming in much lower (Less than half) for a more integrated looking product.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You're not wrong but that's assuming I don't feel those are overpriced either. I do.

I've purchased other oracle products and if this were closer to the 600-800 mark I would consider it. I'll keep an eye out for a discount code or a sale!
Sponsored