Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

Bluegorilla

First Edition
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just purchased!

This lightbar reminds me of the Lund visors from back in the day. I have always been a fan of those visors and definitely needed to buy this.
Sponsored

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this. It is functional and looks great for what it is, I just hate covering up more of the gorgeous Cyber orange than my Bestop frame already does.

This is sexy, but it costs more than double what it should. Would love to buy one but wont pay that much. Good luck!
It is a decent chunk of change, but compare to the 1k "fog lights" that everyone is selling (and that don't fit/look great IMO), this is a bargain.

defiant2

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically a section the size of the rack mount footprint would need to be cut out of the plastic. We are going to try to get some photos outlining the process.
Good afternoon - any update on your reply here? Thank you!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reminder the group buy is currently still live exclusively for members!
15% using the code
BRONCOBAR

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO main3_amber_oculus_amber_light_bar_1024x1024

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have an install with a roof rack scheduled at the end of the month and I am going to document what needs to be done. Stay tuned!

Sponsored

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@JP_Oracle hows the progress? Still looking at Nov for deliveries?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright so a bit more modification needed to do this, but it wasn't bad at all! Had to make notches in the housing for the rack arms to fit into, then had to trim about 3 inches off of the front of the rack arms and their covers, as they were hitting the light bar brackets. Did this all in about 45min with an air saw. Here's some pics of the finished product.

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO IMG-4458.JPG

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO IMG-4453.JPG
Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO IMG-4459.JPG

defiant2

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright so a bit more modification needed to do this, but it wasn't bad at all! Had to make notches in the housing for the rack arms to fit into, then had to trim about 3 inches off of the front of the rack arms and their covers, as they were hitting the light bar brackets. Did this all in about 45min with an air saw. Here's some pics of the finished product.

IMG-4458.JPG

IMG-4453.JPG
IMG-4459.JPG
Thanks very much! If you have an opportunity this weekend, please take a pic showing the integration including the rest of the vehicle. I'm curious what it looks like from 6-10' away. Thank you again; this is great it can be done. If purchased, will you have the option to buy one pre-cut or if not, one with templates to use? Thanks!

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As someone who runs a manufacturing company, I can understand delays and road blocks. The majority of humanity has no clue what it takes to manufacture a new product and bring it to market, especially in todays world. Too many are only focused on instant gratification and the two day shipping from amazon. Be grateful that you have options and are able to be so vocal with your distaste with what you don't understand. Maybe you would be happier with going with the same lighting options everyone else supplies instead of going with something new and innovative that takes time to design, build, and perfect, you muppet.
Easy.... You don't have to address every comment. Just let it roll off you!

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks very much! If you have an opportunity this weekend, please take a pic showing the integration including the rest of the vehicle. I'm curious what it looks like from 6-10' away. Thank you again; this is great it can be done. If purchased, will you have the option to buy one pre-cut or if not, one with templates to use? Thanks!
Unfortunately I can’t show the full truck, because it’s a special build for SEMA Garage and is under embargo until it’s unveiled at the SEMA show.
If any of you plan to be there, you’ll be able to see it in person!

We’ll also have the ORACLE Bronco with all of our forthcoming parts installed in the booth, so come say hi to me and the rest of the team!

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO IMG-4459.JPG

Did this have any effect on the water resistance of the electronics for the light bar? Also, how hard is it to take off the roof rack front covers?

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did this have any effect on the water resistance of the electronics for the light bar? Also, how hard is it to take off the roof rack front covers?
No effect! Actually, the lightbar cowling is designed to allow water to drain through onto the windshield regardless of doing these cut-outs.

The front arm covers are just held on with a t25 torx.

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No effect! Actually, the lightbar cowling is designed to allow water to drain through onto the windshield regardless of doing these cut-outs.

The front arm covers are just held on with a t25 torx.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those who have the roof rack would yall be able to make a part that clips in the holes on the lightbar for when the rack is off? I know it probably wouldn't matter, but I think it would clean up the look and maybe reduce wind noise.
Sponsored