Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For those who have the roof rack would yall be able to make a part that clips in the holes on the lightbar for when the rack is off? I know it probably wouldn't matter, but I think it would clean up the look and maybe reduce wind noise.
Great question. I don't think that'd be possible honestly. There's no clip assemblies near that area to use, so anything you put there would likely just fly off on the road.
Sponsored

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great question. I don't think that'd be possible honestly. There's no clip assemblies near that area to use, so anything you put there would likely just fly off on the road.
If there was an option to make the holes uniform across all the light bars with the roof rack, then maybe either y'all or someone else could fab up a part that, while similar to the caps that come with the bronco, cover up the rack mounting bolts and fills in the light bar holes.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If there was an option to make the holes uniform across all the light bars with the roof rack, then maybe either y'all or someone else could fab up a part that, while similar to the caps that come with the bronco, cover up the rack mounting bolts and fills in the light bar holes.
Great idea. Unfortunately, the tooling can't be changed now & these are already close to shipping! Originally, we weren't intending for these to be compatible with the racks.

However, since a few of you have asked, I just wanted to show a way they can be modified if you really want it!

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great idea. Unfortunately, the tooling can't be changed now & these are already close to shipping! Originally, we weren't intending for these to be compatible with the racks.

However, since a few of you have asked, I just wanted to show a way they can be modified if you really want it!
Once I get one I'll play around making something and will make some posts on here about it.

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once I get one I'll play around making something and will make some posts on here about it.
Awesome! Shoot me a PM when you're ready to buy one if you haven't already & I can see about helping you with a discount!

Sponsored

Helper2022

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome! Shoot me a PM when you're ready to buy one if you haven't already & I can see about helping you with a discount!
That's really nice of you! Unfortunately, I do not currently own a Bronco and don't have the funds to purchase the light bar. It is definitely on my to purchase list though!

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's really nice of you! Unfortunately, I do not currently own a Bronco and don't have the funds to purchase the light bar. It is definitely on my to purchase list though!
Anytime! (y)

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Found this on the porch when I stopped home to let the dog out today. She’s seems impressed.

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO image
Shipping by November:

What it means if from Ford: December the following year another delay email sent.

What it means from Oracle: late October delivery.

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found this on the porch when I stopped home to let the dog out today. She’s seems impressed.

image.jpg
I ordered the black and received an email yesterday that they don't have an expected shipment date yet 😞

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Everyone!

I know some of you are starting to receive your light-bars & more will be shipping soon!

Just a quick reminder here for those who have plans to wire this to the factory AUX switches - Do not use the wire in the RH pillar provided by Ford. It’s too light of gauge for light-bar (or any light bar it seems).

The yellow wire in the engine compartment (Switch 1 - 30a) is sufficiently gauged. You’ll need to extend the wires to that point with 14awg.

We are working on an extended whip adapter that will be long enough to reach the engine compartment which we’ll offer separately accompanied with install/wiring tutorial.

More info soon!

Last edited:
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you are in the market for a high-mount LED Light bar and want to retain an almost factory look, the new ORACLE Integrated LED Light Bar is for you! While other offerings look obviously after-market or like an after-thought, our Patent-Pending design with its molded cowling integrates into the factory roof line. This product further adds to the rugged and practical style of your 2021 or newer Ford Bronco.

These are NOW IN STOCK! The colors available are Carbonized Grey for your hard top, or Black for your soft top. You can even paint match, which looks amazing!

Purchase today (3/17/23) and be entered to win a $100 Oracle Gift Card! Also use code FORUM10 for additional discounts!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO 5888_hard_soft_1024x1024

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO 52677433579_a983f829b7_k_1024x1024

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO 52362476439_69a8f5adf4_k_1024x1024

ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

Moontraveler1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ones with 4 Wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you are in the market for a high-mount LED Light bar and want to retain an almost factory look, the new ORACLE Integrated LED Light Bar is for you! While other offerings look obviously after-market or like an after-thought, our Patent-Pending design with its molded cowling integrates into the factory roof line. This product further adds to the rugged and practical style of your 2021 or newer Ford Bronco.

These are NOW IN STOCK! The colors available are Carbonized Grey for your hard top, or Black for your soft top. You can even paint match, which looks amazing!

Purchase today (3/17/23) and be entered to win a $100 Oracle Gift Card! Also use code FORUM10 for additional discounts!

Ford Bronco NOW AVALIABLE- ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO 52362476439_69a8f5adf4_k_1024x1024

ORACLE LIGHTING INTEGRATED WINDSHIELD ROOF LED LIGHT BAR SYSTEM FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO
@ORACLE Lighting since I pre-ordered my light bar last year and have been waiting 7+ months (got the shipping email today) can I be entered for the $100 oracle gift card?

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco