Sponsored

Expect More Unanswered Questions After The Reveal!

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm Expecting More Questions Than Answers After The Reveal!... Why?

Because until We see Order Guides, Order Banks are open with actual Build It Selections we will still be speculating on everything from what Package/Option Is/Isn't available on which Model...Yada!-Yada!-Yada!

I've been thru this with the Lighting P/U, 3 different Anniversary Mustangs, and a BOSS Mustang. Look at how much we don't know about the just-revealed 14th Gen F-150.

I'm looking forward to being entertained and excited with the 3 Mini-Movies and will be ever so anxious to get behind the wheel of a 2-Door Bronco!

I'm gonna have 4 TV screens Live + DVRing it all. All ipads and computers in our home will be on & linked to different sites/streams running Reveals & Reveal Parties...Yes, I'm going slightly Mad!!!

Ford Bronco Expect More Unanswered Questions After The Reveal! head-scratch
Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately I believe you are right. I don’t expect to get all the details I’d like. Never happens this early.
So my expectations are that we’ll see the thing from most angles, some of the nifty design and function attributes, options, confirming most of what we’ve heard.
Hoping for some nice surprises though. Epic reveal stuff. Life changing.
But yeah, still pre-production, but close. Very close.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think we will get a build configurator like the Mach E website has? It has estimated pricing, trims, colors, etc which you choose before you 'reserve'

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think we will get a build configurator like the Mach E website has? It has estimated pricing, trims, colors, etc which you choose before you 'reserve'
Fervently hoping for one. Expecting none. But times are changing. And maybe like the Mach E, they’ve got something ready for the virtual reveal. Just hoping it’s not limited to the Bronco Sport only, as it’s available earlier. I’d think they’d have something, though, if they’re taking deposits...? Please Ford?

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thats is my biggest concern, just enough info to drive you crazy and no build configuring. Once the build page is open that is when we really get all the info, but when will that happen???? Who knows...

Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why would they have a $100 reserve without a configurator?

I would relax. tomorrow we will likely get more information than we could possibly ask for plus a configurator.

OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I put down a $500.00 deposit on the Mustang-E the minute it went live (last year), there was only basic details provided, you had to choose which version (Limited, GT, etc) ya wanted W/O having had enough facts to make a final decision. Then later on more info and finally a Watered-down configurator.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I put down a $500.00 deposit on the Mustang-E the minute it went live (last year), there was only basic details provided, you had to choose which version (Limited, GT, etc) ya wanted W/O having had enough facts to make a final decision. Then later on more info and finally a Watered-down configurator.
Right, but you're able to change what version you want when you actually order.

Which is why I'm wondering if I should just reserve whatever the First Edition one is called since they're limited to x # of units, and then change after as more information is brought out if I like a different one better (as you wouldn't be able to switch TO a first edition one if they're all allocated).

OP
OP
Husker

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, you could change but the Limited was supposedly Limited and if ya gave up that spot no guarantee it would be available if you decided to go back.

The 1st Bronco edition may be a winner if not then I'll change it. That's my plan if the 1st has all the boxes checked it may be a no brainer. Hopefully, enough info is revealed tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath. I plan to put 2 deposits down one for me and one for the wife. I'll do two different versions.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you will get more that you would expect. Most traditional reveals are 2-3 years before delivery and we are sitting a little under 12 months. There isn’t much that can change in the last 12 months of development. I expect a build and price tool as well as engine and power train specs during the reveal. Expect a similar reveal to F150, not the Mach-E

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah personally I think the main thing we're gonna get out of the reveal is a good look at what the thing actually looks like, along with colors and a general overview of the features it will offer. I think particulars surrounding trims, packages, and pricing will still be vague.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right, but you're able to change what version you want when you actually order.

Which is why I'm wondering if I should just reserve whatever the First Edition one is called since they're limited to x # of units, and then change after as more information is brought out if I like a different one better (as you wouldn't be able to switch TO a first edition one if they're all allocated).
As a followup to this post, that leaked dealer memo thing from a while back mentioned how dealers will reach out to the reservation holder to complete the configuration and place the order expected to be around sometime in December.

By then we'd have the full order guide and option configurations to where you'd be able to select specific options, and/or change trims if you so choose.

1594594017772.png

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would NOT expect a configurator tomorrow. My recollection is that Ford has said "later", once they get close to job one. The above-referenced document tends to reinforce that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would NOT expect a configurator tomorrow. My recollection is that Ford has said "later", once they get close to job one. The above-referenced document tends to reinforce that.
I think you can bet money on that. Ford isn't about to give anything away to Jeep until the last possible moment. I read that Ford is "going dark" on all social media until after the reveal, while Jeep is using that time to gain attention.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You'll have more information than a typical "first introduction."

Sport configuratior will be live *much* sooner than 2/4dr.

They're holding back a few things for Bronco 2/4dr until later.

I can't see many people leaving tomorrow night disappointed.
Sponsored