Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys...

Pretty new here and very excited about my Bronco... ordered early '22 so just waiting now. I have an Eruption Green BD hardtop ordered... patiently waiting. While I wait I have been looking at things to add or buy and it got me to thinking. I saw a "tool set" to remove the doors and wondered what else may come with your Bronco?

For those that have taken ownership, what are the things that I should be looking for that should be included with my order and build upon delivery? I have no doubt my dealership will deliver all that is intended but you know what they say... "trust, but verify."

I would love a list or to create a checklist type thread, so those of us that follow it from a distance can crosscheck what Ford intended to supply us with, versus what got "five fingered" ... to dealership salesmen, or sold to friends and family.

I searched but didn't see exactly what I was looking for, if there is a list please point me in that direction.

Thanks,
Starbuck
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty short list, which is probably why there isn't one. Yes, toolkit is in glovebox. You'll get your jack and a small funnel in case you need to pee or add fuel from a can, lol.

After that, it probably depends on trim. On my BD, I'd forgotten that we got carpeted floor mats for the front, nice surprise. I think that's it.

OP
OP
starbuckviper1
First Name
Voo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty short list, which is probably why there isn't one. Yes, toolkit is in glovebox. You'll get your jack and a small funnel in case you need to pee or add fuel from a can, lol.

After that, it probably depends on trim. On my BD, I'd forgotten that we got carpeted floor mats for the front, nice surprise. I think that's it.

Gotcha, thank you for the reply!
Yeah, I guess it would kinda depend on the trim, good point.

I saw a flag or something? Is that first edition or first reserved maybe?

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys...

Pretty new here and very excited about my Bronco... ordered early '22 so just waiting now. I have an Eruption Green BD hardtop ordered... patiently waiting. While I wait I have been looking at things to add or buy and it got me to thinking. I saw a "tool set" to remove the doors and wondered what else may come with your Bronco?

For those that have taken ownership, what are the things that I should be looking for that should be included with my order and build upon delivery? I have no doubt my dealership will deliver all that is intended but you know what they say... "trust, but verify."

I would love a list or to create a checklist type thread, so those of us that follow it from a distance can crosscheck what Ford intended to supply us with, versus what got "five fingered" ... to dealership salesmen, or sold to friends and family.

I searched but didn't see exactly what I was looking for, if there is a list please point me in that direction.

Thanks,
Starbuck
If you ordered with a roof rack, check to make sure they included the covers that go above the windshield in case you ever remove it.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gotcha, thank you for the reply!
Yeah, I guess it would kinda depend on the trim, good point.

I saw a flag or something? Is that first edition or first reserved maybe?
The flag was mailed to reservation holders many months ago. Same for hammock, which I never got. A calender. There are Tervis cups, caps, key rings, and other paraphernalia that the dealer May have.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got

Hardtop bags
Toolkit
Owners supplement manuals
Front carpet liners
Spare key fob
42000 ford points

As early reservation holder incentive they mailed flag, calendar, poster, hammock. (You can find them on ebay if you want)

I had also ordered wheel lock kit. I couldn't find it in bronco. Called salesman and they verified they got it but it was sent to their parts dept or something, so didn't make it in bronco. They shipped them to me

Last edited:
OP
OP
starbuckviper1
First Name
Voo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got

Hardtop bags
Toolkit
Owners supplement manuals
Front carpet liners
Spare key fob
42000 ford points

As early reservation holder incentive they mailed flag, calendar, poster, hammock. (You can find them on ebay if you want)
Awesome. These are what I was looking for. Thank you both so very much!

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:
OP
OP
starbuckviper1
First Name
Voo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Activate your modem or you won't get the FP points.

Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Depends on whether you have the dealer do a full PDI and detail etc (most people I do). I didn't. This Bronco was ordered to be my wife's Daily driver. She's had plenty of nice cars but she's never ordered a new vehicle and picked EXACTLY what she wanted.

I killed two birds with one stone without offending anyone at the dealer. I didn't want their detail guys to touch the OEM paint. I am not a detail freak, but I've seen the results of some dealerships "detail jobs" at a friend's shop (he is a former BMW tech who opened a detail shop and now the majority of his business is from several different BMW and other dealers) AND I requested they do their PDI but LEAVE All plastic etc and all add ons in place as arrived.

Some dealers have great detail departments - some don't. It is what it is.

When the Bronco was delivered, they finished their PDI and my wife and I unwrapped the floor mats, tool kit etc and took off all the warning labels. My wife was REALLY excited by this (and she's not really a "car person"). The salesman asked my "Why?" later and I asked him if he remember opening Christmas presents as a kid....

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you ordered with a roof rack, check to make sure they included the covers that go above the windshield in case you ever remove it.
I noticed your “handle,” 1970 AMCAMX.

When I was a teen, I had a 71 Hornet SC 360. It was quite the rare bird. Lucky I didn’t kill myself, my cousin and somebody else when I totaled it in a stereotypical teenage wreck. The car was quite fast and quite the sleeper. Unfortunately, it had non-power 4 wheel drum brakes and non-power steering.

I have always thought your vintage of AMX was one of the better looking muscle cars of the era. Based on the performance of the 360 in my car, I have no doubt that the AMX’s 390 screams.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I noticed your “handle,” 1970 AMCAMX.

When I was a teen, I had a 71 Hornet SC 360. It was quite the rare bird. Lucky I didn’t kill myself, my cousin and somebody else when I totaled it in a stereotypical teenage wreck. The car was quite fast and quite the sleeper. Unfortunately, it had non-power 4 wheel drum brakes and non-power steering.

I have always thought your vintage of AMX was one of the better looking muscle cars of the era. Based on the performance of the 360 in my car, I have no doubt that the AMX’s 390 screams.
Had a little problem with it a few months back, guess some of the rods wanted to see the light of day after being in the dark for so long. Picking the block up from the machine shop today and should have it back on the road in a couple of months.

Ford Bronco Expected Items When Taking Delivery 1657120431611

Ford Bronco Expected Items When Taking Delivery 20210816_201023

Ford Bronco Expected Items When Taking Delivery 1657120523266

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a little problem with it a few months back, guess some of the rods wanted to see the light of day after being in the dark for so long. Picking the block up from the machine shop today and should have it back on the road in a couple of months.

Very nice!!

I see your Bronco is a manual. Compared to the clutch on the AMX, it must feel like a toy.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice!!

I see your Bronco is a manual. Compared to the clutch on the AMX, it must feel like a toy.
Still waiting for my Bronco, hopefully will get it before the AMX is back together.

I am actually replacing the transmission in the AMX with a TKX 5 speed with a hydraulic clutch, may not be that much different as compared to the old mechanical clutch linkage.
Sponsored