Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm the passenger in this Bronco, I shot the video. I have to tell you all that this thing really is mind blowing. The trail turn assist is something I wasn't looking forward to & it truly shocked me how it worked.

The rattling you heard I THINK had to be the roof but I wanna say when that was happening we were in some really weird sand with bumps & pits. I don't expect that to be an issue unless doing high speed off road stuff.

Hard to put into words but you won't believe just how effortless it felt as a passenger. I grew up off-roading & this is a whole new world, obviously. This was still pre-prod so I'm sure the production Bronco's will be even tighter.

I was really shocked at the capability of the 33's. I would have assumed Sasquatch was gonna be mandatory, but for what I experienced there wasn't a single undercarriage scrape & clang or anything. Ford is dropping a winner on us.

Visibility was great. The trail sights are super cool. I LOVE the black panels for the roof as opposed to the terrible (my opinion) white jeep panels.

The MGV was way nicer than I expected as well.

Overall, taking the ride was the WORST POSSIBLE thing I could have done to keep my excitement at bay until delivery day!
Thanks for the experience!
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What I got out of that was:
  1. These Broncos are really f-ing cool
  2. I want the high package because of how the cameras work with GOAT (just because it’s cool)
  3. Wish wish wish the 2.7 had a 7MT option
  4. Too bad trail turn can’t be had with a manual
  5. Trail control is a little to nanny automated for me

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm the passenger in this Bronco, I shot the video. I have to tell you all that this thing really is mind blowing. The trail turn assist is something I wasn't looking forward to & it truly shocked me how it worked.

The rattling you heard I THINK had to be the roof but I wanna say when that was happening we were in some really weird sand with bumps & pits. I don't expect that to be an issue unless doing high speed off road stuff.

Hard to put into words but you won't believe just how effortless it felt as a passenger. I grew up off-roading & this is a whole new world, obviously. This was still pre-prod so I'm sure the production Bronco's will be even tighter.

I was really shocked at the capability of the 33's. I would have assumed Sasquatch was gonna be mandatory, but for what I experienced there wasn't a single undercarriage scrape & clang or anything. Ford is dropping a winner on us.

Visibility was great. The trail sights are super cool. I LOVE the black panels for the roof as opposed to the terrible (my opinion) white jeep panels.

Overall, taking the ride was the WORST POSSIBLE thing I could have done to keep my excitement at bay until delivery day!

Your avatar is great bro! 🍻 Thx for the vid!

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome video, so glad people are getting to experience it first hand. It is really going to surprise people in a lot of ways. I am so dam excited to get mine (4DR BL 2.7 on order and #1 in line with my dealer, here is hoping for an early delivery!!!!).

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am supposed to be ordering a Bronco this weekend, set on Manual. But man, first person view of the trail turn assist pulls me to auto harder than the 2.7 itself.... I might shed tears

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for sharing!

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@Administrator put this mans post in the OP of the thread!

Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this has made me excited for my new 4 door Bronco!

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Saw on YT comments that the driver felt the rattle was perhaps from the roof panels at speed.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel my 2dr BL 2.7 is going to absolutely hate me for ordering her to move to very flat Eastern Florida. Speed bumps and causeways are the only elevation challenges here, something even a skateboard can manage...

Last edited:

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I want a friggin Bronco...
Damn cool

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if the setup here has sound dampening? If not, I’m pretty impressed with how quiet the ride is.
Sponsored