First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This video just cost me $3490. 2Dr Badlands 2.3 MT now switching to 2.7 AT.

Turn assist in the snow in flat Illinois will be fun.

Watched this on my 65 flat screen with surround sound. Felt like I was along for the ride.

@dangerzone79 Thanks for the funnest video we have seen so far!

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the same, "Don't know if you are interested but here it is." Enjoyed the video a few times. Catch something new each time! Need more.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Turn assist in the snow in flat Illinois will be fun...
CBF5AA82-4831-41B5-8125-796E99580E71.jpeg

(Insurance agents waiting to insure Broncos).

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is about a 20 minute ride-along video with decent quality on YouTube showing off some features.

Here is feedback from the Bronco6G member who was the passenger during this ride:

Thanks/Credit to @Bronco Battalion usa & @dangerzone79

OK!, I have been pretty chill up to this point. Willing to wait for MY22 and order exactly what I want but I must say that this video really gets me excited to drive one of these. I am confident that the wait will be worth it but the wait just got a bit more difficult. I think in the end Ford will have hit a home run even with all of the delays. I will receive one late but cannot wait to see the posts and videos from the people who get theirs first.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm the passenger in this Bronco, I shot the video. I have to tell you all that this thing really is mind blowing. The trail turn assist is something I wasn't looking forward to & it truly shocked me how it worked.

The rattling you heard I THINK had to be the roof but I wanna say when that was happening we were in some really weird sand with bumps & pits. I don't expect that to be an issue unless doing high speed off road stuff.

Hard to put into words but you won't believe just how effortless it felt as a passenger. I grew up off-roading & this is a whole new world, obviously. This was still pre-prod so I'm sure the production Bronco's will be even tighter.

I was really shocked at the capability of the 33's. I would have assumed Sasquatch was gonna be mandatory, but for what I experienced there wasn't a single undercarriage scrape & clang or anything. Ford is dropping a winner on us.

Visibility was great. The trail sights are super cool. I LOVE the black panels for the roof as opposed to the terrible (my opinion) white jeep panels.

The MGV was way nicer than I expected as well.

Overall, taking the ride was the WORST POSSIBLE thing I could have done to keep my excitement at bay until delivery day!
Sorry if this has been ask, I am getting in late and have not finished the tread. What did you ride in? 2dr 4dr 33's or 35's? BTW many kudos this was awesome!

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if this has been ask, I am getting in late and have not finished the tread. What did you ride in? 2dr 4dr 33's or 35's? BTW many kudos this was awesome!
Tire size question is answered in the post you quoted. Both questions are answered in the video. Must have been a long day.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tire size question is answered in the post you quoted. Both questions are answered in the video. Must have been a long day.
I was confused by the video image showing a 2dr and 35's and the video saying 4dr and 33's. I noticed the difference and was looking for clarification.

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very impressive! Trail turn assist is so boss. Thanks for the vid

Rubley750

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2door 7mt Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP thanks for the post, interesting and glad you got a chance to go. But...That seems to be some real Subaru worthy terrain. Even the 'we goin' up that ledge' wasn't bad, one even rise. I'm sure any Bronco, including Sport, would do fine. For those amazed a non Sas did so well, really?
OP thanks for the post, interesting and glad you got a chance to go. But...That seems to be some real Subaru worthy terrain. Even the 'we goin' up that ledge' wasn't bad, one even rise. I'm sure any Bronco, including Sport, would do fine. For those amazed a non Sas did so well, really?
Iā€™ve done a lot of extreme off roading on four wheelers and side by sides. In the process Iā€™ve tried to video and photograph the experience... it never comes across a two dimensional picture. Itā€™s impossible to gain the real world perspective of elevation change or the size of obstacles crossed.
This was a great video that showed a lot of the potential of this chassis. Without hearing any scraps of skid plates, frame, or bumper corners.... Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of potential left on the table! šŸ‘

Sponsored

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This was awesome thanks so much for sharing!

However, I think my hubby has had enough of me excitedly making him watch every single cool video about the Bronco and is almost to the eye roll stage :ROFLMAO: Guess I'm going to have to count on you all to be as excited as me!

gigidaho

Wildtrak
First Name
Gig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope, this is the Lux package. You can clearly see both the dash USB cover and also the Home Link garage door buttons on the driver side visor. But, this does not appear to have the extra roof headliner. See pic below:

D2EB9EB8-3307-4B2F-81ED-F77B2ADBE1AC.jpeg
Oooookay, I feel like your talents are being wasted here on B6G. Have you ever thought about joining some true crime forums? Solve some freakin' cold cases?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Iā€™ve done a lot of extreme off roading on four wheelers and side by sides. In the process Iā€™ve tried to video and photograph the experience... it never comes across a two dimensional picture. Itā€™s impossible to gain the real world perspective of elevation change or the size of obstacles crossed.
This was a great video that showed a lot of the potential of this chassis. Without hearing any scraps of skid plates, frame, or bumper corners.... Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of potential left on the table! šŸ‘
Yeah, I've had my wife run the camera in particularly rough spots and it never looks as bad as I recall!!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video! I had no idea the GOAT modes were shift-on-the-fly