Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is about a 20 minute ride-along video with decent quality on YouTube showing off some features.

Here is feedback from the Bronco6G member who was the passenger during this ride:

I'm the passenger in this Bronco, I shot the video. I have to tell you all that this thing really is mind blowing. The trail turn assist is something I wasn't looking forward to & it truly shocked me how it worked.

The rattling you heard I THINK had to be the roof but I wanna say when that was happening we were in some really weird sand with bumps & pits. I don't expect that to be an issue unless doing high speed off road stuff.

Hard to put into words but you won't believe just how effortless it felt as a passenger. I grew up off-roading & this is a whole new world, obviously. This was still pre-prod so I'm sure the production Bronco's will be even tighter.

I was really shocked at the capability of the 33's. I would have assumed Sasquatch was gonna be mandatory, but for what I experienced there wasn't a single undercarriage scrape & clang or anything. Ford is dropping a winner on us.

Visibility was great. The trail sights are super cool. I LOVE the black panels for the roof as opposed to the terrible (my opinion) white jeep panels.

The MGV was way nicer than I expected as well.

Overall, taking the ride was the WORST POSSIBLE thing I could have done to keep my excitement at bay until delivery day!

Thanks/Credit to @Bronco Battalion usa & @dangerzone79

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

LuckyNotAccurate

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is about a 20 minute video with better quality, different driver, and passenger on YouTube:

This is awesome. [Per the driver in the video] That's the 4-door non-squatch BL on the stock 33's and it's doing all that.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is about a 20 minute video with better quality, different driver, and passenger on YouTube:

If I wasn't committed before(which I already was)... This F**cking seals the deal. GREAT VIDEO!

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounded like he switched to Baja while in motion, which is interesting.

Said he was doing 50mph... and then mentioned they could do it a LOT faster if they weren't worried about throwing passengers around. Very impressive!

Edit: Also has a good view of cameras around 14:00. Actually shows a forward tire path overlay on the top down view and front camera so you know exactly where your tires will go as you turn the wheel. Nice touch.

Last edited:

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yay it got its own thread

2.7 owns im so happy i got this engine.

Now im debating dropping the squatch and putting money towards a bitchin trailer.

Only thing that worries me in the video is the rattling. What is that the roof banging against the car? seatbelts?

Sponsored
OP
OP
AceGoliath

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really good footage.
The turn assist was great.
I was thinking that looks awesome on the turn assist.
I bet the 4 door won't perform nearly as well...then I realized they're in a 4 door.

My favorite part is at about 15:45.
"Going up that?"
"Sure"

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Turn on a dime and give you change?
Hell, that turns on a dime and gives you the dime back!