O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also wondered if they may have had some loose equipment in the back/cargo area that could be moving around too?
The Bronco was empty. Nothing loose in the back seat or cargo area, I checked. It was just roof rattle I think but it was ROUGH ground. I also meant to add that it was really windy, and STILL I was surprised by how relatively quiet it was in there.
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very nice!

Relax people, you drive at 50mph in rough terrain and something will rattle. Laws of off road.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You shouldn't ever try trail turn assist in a parking lot. It's like turning with 4x4 on asphalt. It just a big NO NO. Those features are meant to be used on loose terrain as dirt or sand. In the ordering guide will tell you is it come as a standard with manual transmission or no.
Well yeah that's common sense..
Well you'd think it's common sense. And for as much as I said it as trying to be funny, I guarantee we will see people actually doing it in mall parking lots.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So on the Wildtrak, the trail turn function is one of the hero switches. First addition and Badland, need to use steering wheel functions with dash board. Did i see this correctly.
Did we get an answer to this?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well yeah that's common sense..
Well you'd think it's common sense. And for as much as I said it as trying to be funny, I guarantee we will see people actually doing it in mall parking lots.
So your saying they should have a Mall Turn Assist for the Outerbanks? ;)

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice!

Relax people, you drive at 50mph in rough terrain and something will rattle. Laws of off road.
Back of my truck:

Ford Bronco Experience the KOH Bronco ride-along vicariously in this Badlands 4-Door 2.7L video 20200929_082741

I hope the Bronco has a little rattle. I've got another of these stickers in the garage. 🤣

If it doesn't rattle straight from the dealer I'll have it rattling soon enough.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounded like he switched to Baja while in motion, which is interesting.

Said he was doing 50mph... and then mentioned they could do it a LOT faster if they weren't worried about throwing passengers around. Very impressive!

Edit: Also has a good view of cameras around 14:00. Actually shows a forward tire path overlay on the top down view and front camera so you know exactly where your tires will go as you turn the wheel. Nice touch.
Yeah, my wife is going to be pissed that my cameras are going to be better than her new Xc90. :D

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back of my truck:

20200929_082741.jpg

I hope the Bronco has a little rattle. I've got another of these stickers in the garage. 🤣

If it doesn't rattle straight from the dealer I'll have it rattling soon enough.
Not the Honda Ridgelines. Oh sorry I must have missed the real truck part :p

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a question, cuz I've never thought about it before, and I'm too lazy to search.

If you have V6 + auto, do you get those 3 automatically?
Call me silly but I wanna try out trail turn assist... In the parking lot 😁
Ford Bronco Experience the KOH Bronco ride-along vicariously in this Badlands 4-Door 2.7L video 1612541119024

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every ride along post I’ve seen on here and the rest of the interwebz mentioned rattling coming from the hardtop. It’s several pieces held together with clamps and friction, can’t say I’m surprised it rattles driving the shit out if it like that.
One of the tradeoffs of the Bronco hardtop design vs the Jeep. The Jeep has a crossbar right behind the front seat the the hardtop attaches to in the middle, so it it likely more secure and not as loud. The Bronco does not because it is more open with the top off. The bronco hard top looks very thin (1 layer) vs the Jeep hard top panels. The 4 door bronco is probably worse than the 2 door because of length.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn't help myself @618TRVLWILD I have seen the lady boner "pop" up more and more lately and I just had to see what gif would come "up" :ROFLMAO:

Think this one is the 'cleanest' that I could find that reminds me of your post.

I can’t figure out if my boner is from the Broncos or the lady boners.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

WOW, This video was absolutely bad ass!! Thanks for the share and the commentary. The bumping wasn't to bad considering the terrain. Anyone that has ever had their rig in the sandy dessert knows that washboard rattle is a huge bitch, and that bronco didn't seem to rattle at all!! That was super impressive.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So on the Wildtrak, the trail turn function is one of the hero switches. First addition and Badland, need to use steering wheel functions with dash board. Did i see this correctly.
Trail Turn Assist (TTA) is a switch (on/off) located on the Hero Bank Switches. It is a function of the 10sp Auto. It can be turned on and left on. It will only engage at slow speeds (I think 10mph or below) and with the steering wheel turned full lock. No additional buttons on the steering wheel are needed.
Sponsored

Last edited: