Threads
Reaction score
Website
broncobattalionusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda/Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So in my ride-along, as well as a couple other ride-along videos I can't help but notice these drivers making these comments to the effect of "these things are so easy to use even a woman can do it". Basically saying that the technology is so dialed in and so simple to use that even a dumb broad can hang with the guys. I don't know about the rest of you, but it's annoying & gross. There's a decent amount of women that off-road more regularly than a lot of the newbies on here. It's not new either, I remember a girlfriend in high school reminding me to lock my hubs one time. I almost proposed right then haha. Anyway, just a gripe of mine as I see a lot of those stupid comments here as well. I'm getting dizzy up here on my soapbox but had to say it. Happy trails.
[/QUOTE
Thanks!!! Believe it or not some of us can make a mean sandwich and off-road!! crazy huh?
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ditto...Heidi! Mean chicken salad and a side of good ol off roading fun! I'll def type try anything at least once!!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So in my ride-along, as well as a couple other ride-along videos I can't help but notice these drivers making these comments to the effect of "these things are so easy to use even a woman can do it". Basically saying that the technology is so dialed in and so simple to use that even a dumb broad can hang with the guys. I don't know about the rest of you, but it's annoying & gross. There's a decent amount of women that off-road more regularly than a lot of the newbies on here. It's not new either, I remember a girlfriend in high school reminding me to lock my hubs one time. I almost proposed right then haha. Anyway, just a gripe of mine as I see a lot of those stupid comments here as well. I'm getting dizzy up here on my soapbox but had to say it. Happy trails.
Love what your putting down! @dangerzone79

I mean Shelby Hall, Nena Barlow, and thousands more!

Long live the Legend...Jessi Combs!

Another thing maybe it is set up to help new off roaders which that's awesome bc I think several women in my other group Bronco Babes are ready to start tackling the off roading! I'm pumped it gets them excited and to have a vehicle capable! Who knows we're this vehicle will lead the in life!

Last edited:

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm the passenger in this Bronco, I shot the video. I have to tell you all that this thing really is mind blowing. The trail turn assist is something I wasn't looking forward to & it truly shocked me how it worked.

The rattling you heard I THINK had to be the roof but I wanna say when that was happening we were in some really weird sand with bumps & pits. I don't expect that to be an issue unless doing high speed off road stuff.

Hard to put into words but you won't believe just how effortless it felt as a passenger. I grew up off-roading & this is a whole new world, obviously. This was still pre-prod so I'm sure the production Bronco's will be even tighter.

I was really shocked at the capability of the 33's. I would have assumed Sasquatch was gonna be mandatory, but for what I experienced there wasn't a single undercarriage scrape & clang or anything. Ford is dropping a winner on us.

Visibility was great. The trail sights are super cool. I LOVE the black panels for the roof as opposed to the terrible (my opinion) white jeep panels.

The MGV was way nicer than I expected as well.

Overall, taking the ride was the WORST POSSIBLE thing I could have done to keep my excitement at bay until delivery day!
Thank you. Great video and questions.
Sponsored