Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

• Banned
Please let me know your experience with ford dealers when it comes to warranty service. I dropped off my bronco 6 days ago and they only started working on it yesterday. Tomball Ford has a text system that says you need to drop your vehicle off within 24hrs of when they send you a text to bring it in and your vehicle will be done with diagnosis in 48hrs.

I took mine in for weather strip issue on and head rest has a tear when I picked it up but the main reason was for rattling tailgate. Meanwhile no loaner cars (I guess due to COVID shortage) and they do not pick up or drop off more than 10miles. Had to take a cab

I just want to know if I need to chill as this is normal because this seems crazy to me. I
Sponsored

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all depends on the dealership. The ford store down the street from me is slower than molasses in the winter. I had a recall that needed to be done on my daughters fusion and they told me it would take at least a week. I called the dealer in Houston Helfman Ford and they said bring it in will have it out by the end of the day. Find a service writer that you can trust that will give you answers and it will make your life a lot easier.