Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
I am going with the Black Diamond, mainly, for the vinyl seating and rubber floor. I want the sasquatch package (with whatever engine choice I have to have), hopefully, with the 7spd manual transmission. I want the 2 door, but, I have seen some pictures that suggest that the back seats are not removable which would seriously cut into cargo space as they do not lay completely flat. So it will probably be the 4 door for me. Tell me about your build and why you chose it!
Ford Bronco Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why! Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 2.50.06 PM
Sponsored

Fatherdeath

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 GMC Denali XL, 2017 Audi S6, 2010 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wanted the 4d Wild Track to do more desert running which is alot of what we have out here in Az with mild offroading mostly getting to my shooting spots and romp around the border area

OP
OP
First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250 XLT
I chose 2 door Badlands. Will be trading in a 4 door Rubicon most likely, but I really prefer the looks of the 2 door. The legroom apparently is very close, and we've got an Explorer for more comfort. Plus, my '74 needs a twin!
I must say that 74 is sexy. I love that blue. Truly a beautiful machine. I'm thinking of that Antimatter Blue for mine which is very close to that. I agree, I love the 2 door but if I can't get the seats out of the back it is a deal breaker for me. Maybe they will change this up before final production.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2-door Outer Banks for the body color flares, mirrors, door handles, etc.
2.7 for the power.
High package for the extra sound deadening (12" screen a plus).
Rear locker for traction.
I'm not really crazy about the 18" wheels but there will be plenty of 17" "take off" bead lock wheels on ebay when folks swap them for aftermarket wheels.;)

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went with the 2 door base. I know I'm on the lower end of the spectrum on budget for this, and the base model is priced low enough that I should still be able to add a few great options.

I also suspect that the aftermarket and accessories will make it possible to add the rubber floor to the base, and seat covers are a thing. (if they dont just make the floor and the vinyl seats optional)

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

4-door Badlands. It's going to do everything I need it to and them some. Right from the factory. I've done the whole buy a low trim and upgrade as you go. I'm done with that. Buy once. Cry once.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 DR Black Diamond, 2.7, Sasquatch, mid, color match top (cactus or Velocity blue)

Wanted the wash out interior, with the suite of pre-loaded off road tech and room to spend cash on accessories

2 DR......traditional.....because that's what I loved back in the day and my kids have their own cars now so I don't need a full size to tote anyone around.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right now leaning towards 4 door big bend. That + mid package is pretty much everything I want, and should leave some room in the budget for stuff like 10 speed, hard top and maybe 2.7

All though the outer banks makes a compelling case to me as well

Sponsored

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen some pictures that suggest that the back seats are not removable which would seriously cut into cargo space as they do not lay completely flat.
I believe there is Ford published literature stating the rear seats fold flot. It's also been confirmed the car in the photo you included was frankensteined together and includes feature not necessarily representative of the production version. I hope they do fold flat.

ScientistNK

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a 4 door Big Bend with the following additions - mid package, automatic, 2.7L (depending on price) and modular hard top. I might end up switching to Outer Banks depending on how much all this is. Need the pricing to come out for these packages. I am getting anxious lol

Kachopsticks

Black Diamond
First Name
Nunya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKZ / Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved a black diamond. I think the vinyl seats and washable interior will be a great feature. I am a little concerned about how breathable the fabric will be and what the interior will look like. I am getting a 4 door and as of now a manual. All of this is subject to change once more information comes out.

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a 4dr Black Diamond. Vinyl seats and rubber floors will be convenient with our 3 dogs. Plan to add Mid-Package, 2.7L, and Sasquatch package. We'll have to see how much these packages cost though. Wonder how close in price this will be to the Wildtrak which has all these add ons standard already.
Sponsored