Sponsored

Explain your choice. Tell us what model you chose and why!

What model are you choosing?

• Total voters

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

4-door Badlands. It's going to do everything I need it to and them some. Right from the factory. I've done the whole buy a low trim and upgrade as you go. I'm done with that. Buy once. Cry once.
Pretty much what this guys said.
Sponsored

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 dr base, huge aftermarket tsunami is on it's way!

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 dr Black Diamond. I have a good size terrier worth of dog hair under the seat in my current car, and cannot seem to extract the remaining fur from the seat covers (Wet Okole), so vinyl and rubber mats seem like a win. Steel bumpers, factory rails also a factor. Like the black steel wheels and 32's, but will probably upgrade to 33's a few years down the road. Don't need the Badlands, trying to keep myself out of the Sasquatch package (see what it costs, maybe...).

Habi001

Base
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved the 4-dr base, but I’m most likely going to order the 4dr big bend with mid pkg, waiting for the buil & price to come out, I need to see numbers .

67 - 87 Bronco II - 21

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Expedition King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just reserved a Badlands two door today, 08/02. Hoping to be late enough in the reserved line to avoid any glitches that arise as production begins and to be late enough in line to get Velocity Blue. No need for the Sasquatch package, the narrower 33s will be much better for navigating Wyoming winters. High package for the 12” screen. V6 and 10 speed. Meets my needs well.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It all depends on prices, which we won't know till December :/ I'm either getting:

2-door Badlands Cyber Orange with 2.7/auto and up to the High Package

Or

2-door Black Diamond, Cyber Orange with 2.7/auto, Sasquatch, and Mid Package.

If Ford decides to offer the High Package with the BD, I think that would cement my choice for the BD.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4-door Badlands. It's going to do everything I need it to and them some. Right from the factory. I've done the whole buy a low trim and upgrade as you go. I'm done with that. Buy once. Cry once.
Crying because of the price I'm assuming lol

Dudie7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked Black Diamond for one reason...balance. I think it strikes the best balance between standard features for a true off-road experience, creature comforts and price. And I absolutely have to have the V6 and Antimatter Blue.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 door Black Diamond
V6, Sasquatch, mid Package, hard top.
The best off-road from the factory for just under 50K.
I hope.

depending on price the other option would be Badlands: V6, Sasquatch, hardtop, mid package

Although I’m sure that would be more than the black diamond with similar add-ons.

and the only real difference at that point is the swaybar disconnect. Which let’s be honest I’m sure within six months it will be an easy aftermarket pull the pin or unscrew the bolt fix for the swaybar disconnect. I don’t need a button to press on the dash for the five times a year I use it.

and yes I know the badlands has the all time or automatic four-wheel-drive. But is it really that much of an inconvenience to press a button to put it in four-wheel-drive?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m going 2DR Outer Banks. Love the proportions and like smaller cars in general. I won’t be off-roading and love the painted flares/ handles/ mirror caps. Also love the fact that I can get High and Lux package along with leather. The 12” screen is an absolute must for me. From what I’ve seen the dash was designed for it and the 8” looks tacky with the makeshift border they are using around it. I may put slightly larger tires on it but depends on how the stock tires look.

In my head it will be more like a poor mans G Wagin/Defender/Overlander than a Wrangler.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KillaC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96’ wrangler, 18’ GTI, 20’ 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I know at this point is 2door in silver squatch’d
I reserved a BD, but depending on what the numbers look like once build and price rolls out I might just jump up to the badlands. If I do make the jump I’ll add the high package because I’m a bougie bitch ? that 12 inch screen just looks so right

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 door Badlands 7sp, with 35 mud terrains. Sasquatch and or NV305 18’s. Enough room for 4 and great size for off-roading. Option for 12 inch screen and The sway disconnect.

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Getting either the Big Bend or Black Diamond 2 door. Would prefer the BD for the rubber floors and vinyl seats but think the big bend will allow me more options like the v6, auto and Sasquatch. If the Sasquatch is to much I’ll buy bigger tires and get the mid package and some other upgrades. NEED that build and price to go live ASAP !

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrak for me. 4 door because its still gotta haul the family around. I chose Wildtrak because I want Sasquatch, 2.7 auto, and the roof which are all included in the package. Might upgrade the sound and will have to get the tube steps cause my wife is only 5'01" and needs them to get in!
Sponsored