Sponsored

Exposed Wiring behind the front and back bumper. Is something missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tell me this is your first 4x4 vehicle without telling me this is your first 4x4 vehicle.
Tell
Tell me this is your first 4x4 vehicle without telling me this is your first 4x4 vehicle.
Tell me you can post a response that actually isn't just a troll. Some of us who have our broncos notice things and ask questions. Thanks to the other member for verifying with a photo that there should be a piece of plastic guard there. The piece is missing from my rear wheel well.
Sponsored

2021AreaFiftyOneOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All like that. All have been thoroughly tested in extreme conditions. Also my first off-road vehicle and I was also concerned, coming from luxury cars where everything is ā€˜buttoned upā€™. But itā€™s normal.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luxuryā€¦
Ford Bronco Exposed Wiring behind the front and back bumper.  Is something missing? 1650672220380

Broncoā€¦
Ford Bronco Exposed Wiring behind the front and back bumper.  Is something missing? 1650672264631

Lots of exposed components

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tell

Tell me you can post a response that actually isn't just a troll. Some of us who have our broncos notice things and ask questions. Thanks to the other member for verifying with a photo that there should be a piece of plastic guard there. The piece is missing from my rear wheel well.
I think people are just sensitive to all of the manufactured outrage over non issues. I think the forum did a great job of answering your question in a timely manner. A piece of friendly advice: approach things that you donā€™t understand with more curiosity and less anger (ā€œIā€™m pissedā€). There are a lot of knowledgeable people in here that are happy to help, but a bit of humility goes a long way in motivating people to donate their time.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.