First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gas is 2.05!! And they just drove right by!!
1. Please come and get it in Chelsea!
2. Make sure you make a carry out order at the BBQ or Common Grille when you are there.
3. Also, side benefit (if you drive fast enough): You can get all the way to Hell from there and the food still will not get cold.
4. Notice also all the lake areas to explore around there! Perfect for my retro-canoe-base-steelies setup.

Ford Bronco Extended Video of 2022 Bronco Warthog -- original with sound. Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 11.43.26 AM

Ford Bronco Extended Video of 2022 Bronco Warthog -- original with sound. Canoe Front
Sponsored

Dos Locos

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Please come and get it in Chelsea!
2. Make sure you make a carry out order at the BBQ or Common Grille when you are there.
3. Also, side benefit (if you drive fast enough): You can get all the way to Hell from there and the food still will not get cold.
4. Notice also all the lake areas to explore around there! Perfect for my retro-canoe-base-steelies setup.

Ford Bronco Extended Video of 2022 Bronco Warthog -- original with sound. Canoe Front

Come for the gas, stay for the bar b que and great outdoors!!

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had shared my original video with @bronco_south with no sound but figured everyone would like to see the original so it's uploaded here.

I've seen this truck a bunch, if I happen to see it again I'll try to roll down the window to get some better audio clips.

Thanks for posting the original thread broncoj11
Tell the driver you'll buy him/her dinner and drinks if they'll give you a 2 minute ride in it!

BareBack

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I love the Warthog, I just don't imagine that I can afford one. It doesn't really matter though, because I love all the Broncos and will be happy with a Sasquatch!

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also noticed gas is 54 cents cheaper ? there then where I live!!

Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere?
Yea, I was like... "ohhh.... big, wide, WTF! $2.05?!"
Sponsored