First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Service visits like oil changes and brakes and hoses are not under this warranty. This is an extension of the bumper to bumper warranty. We got 8 years, 125k miles, $100 deductible plus key FOB and interior and exterior lights. $2470. Flood. Imagine replacing those headlight or Key FOB without it?
with this bronco I think its a great move to buy long term coverage... thank you
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
For every repair.
The deductible is actually for every repair visit which can cover several repairs.
From the ESP contract :

" 4. DEDUCTIBLES: STANDARD DEDUCTIBLES If You elected coverage with a Standard Deductible or Optional Deductible, We will charge You that deductible for each Eligible Repair Visit, regardless of the number of Failures to be repaired. "

Sample ESP contract from Flood-
2021 National Vehicle Service Contract App w/key FPLP 8250 NAT (floodfordesp.com)

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The deductible is actually for every repair visit which can cover several repairs.
From the ESP contract :

" 4. DEDUCTIBLES: STANDARD DEDUCTIBLES If You elected coverage with a Standard Deductible or Optional Deductible, We will charge You that deductible for each Eligible Repair Visit, regardless of the number of Failures to be repaired. "

Sample ESP contract from Flood-
2021 National Vehicle Service Contract App w/key FPLP 8250 NAT (floodfordesp.com)
I am pretty that also means, if the dealership has trouble diagnosing the actual problem, and ends up repairing multiple things before fixing it, that you will end up paying multiple deductibles to.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thats a great price. Ill definitely push for this rate.
Keep in mind, if your dealer doesn't negotiate with you, you can go to the links provided above and get the coverage after you've taken ownership of the Bronco too. Don't feel like you have to take their best offer in the finance office. Good luck.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am pretty that also means, if the dealership has trouble diagnosing the actual problem, and ends up repairing multiple things before fixing it, that you will end up paying multiple deductibles to.
If my dealer " fixes " things unrelated to the problem that I want addressed, they eat that cost. If the dealer repairs mulitple items "covered " under the ESP on the same visit- its one deductible cost.
Will a dealer tell you that you are responsible for diagnostic cost if the item is Not covered by the ESP- Yes

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer price matched the Flood Ford price on 8yr/100k premiumcare with $200 deductible for $1440.
My Bronco is supposed to be delivered to my hometown dealership in TN next week. I live in Florida. You think I should buy the extended warranty from the TN dealership then?

Why are the Florida rates so high?

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco is supposed to be delivered to my hometown dealership in TN next week. I live in Florida. You think I should buy the extended warranty from the TN dealership then?

Why are the Florida rates so high?
The sample National ESP contract I posted above has details about Florida. ( from Flood's site )
Some of the text-
" Our Florida license number is #19-383364381. The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation does not regulate the rates charged for this Agreement. "

FordTruckPlant

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone willing to share their ballpark pricing on any term of extended warranty they purchase for their bronco?
I would like to have an idea with your help when it comes time to negotiate for it.

Thanks so much.
I am going to ask my dealership about the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds" which was sent to All the Ford Dealers back on September 1 2021. They are allowed to spend a Maximum of $1000 Per Order Holder. I want to use my $1000 towards my ESP. If I get it through FloodFordESP.com I would get the 100,000 miles, 8 year, $200 Deductible plan which cost $1470. Use the $1000 and it only cost $470! It doesn't hurt to ask and they are suppose to give us something! I have attached the letter that Ford sent. Print is out and bring it to your Dealer when you pick up your Bronco.

https://www.floodfordesp.com/esp_pl...2=0&Surcharge5=0&Surcharge3=0&Submit=Continue

Attachments

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to ask my dealership about the "Bronco Customer Satisfaction Funds" which was sent to All the Ford Dealers back on September 1 2021. They are allowed to spend a Maximum of $1000 Per Order Holder. I want to use my $1000 towards my ESP. If I get it through FloodFordESP.com I would get the 100,000 miles, 8 year, $200 Deductible plan which cost $1470. Use the $1000 and it only cost $470! It doesn't hurt to ask and they are suppose to give us something! I have attached the letter that Ford sent. Print is out and bring it to your Dealer when you pick up your Bronco.

https://www.floodfordesp.com/esp_pl...2=0&Surcharge5=0&Surcharge3=0&Submit=Continue
Thank you very much.... happy holidays!

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you very much.... happy holidays!
@Granger Ford is checking into this for us. I trust them 100%, and they deliver on what they say...

My local dealer is taking care of me, not the deal Granger has, but good enough to make it worth buying from a neighbor...

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing some quick math, the $50 deductible is where I land. Here are the prices for the 8 year 100K plans from Flood. 8/100 is the sweet spot for me, the 125K plan price jumps $700 on the $50 deductible plan. These prices do not include the LED or key coverage.

$0 Deductible $2060,
$50 Deductible $1755, $1855 after 2 visits, $2055 after 6 visits
$100 Deductible $1605, $1805 after 2 visits, $2205 after 6 visits
$200 Deductible $1470, $1870 after 2 visits, $2670 after 6 visits

I’m paying a little more up front for the $50 deductible gambling that I’ll have more than two but less than seven warranty visits from 36K to 100K miles. I’m also gambling that I’ll have more than $1855 worth of covered repairs, but in today’s world the radio screen or safety system could potentially cost that much.

The site is advertising a price increase 1/5/2022, with the record inflation I’m not at all surprised and will likely buy a policy before then.

Ford Bronco Extended Warranty pricing. A89A8AFE-88D0-4DB0-A096-00B3D9B36FDA

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing some quick math, the $50 deductible is where I land. Here are the prices for the 8 year 100K plans from Flood. 8/100 is the sweet spot for me, the 125K plan price jumps $700 on the $50 deductible plan. These prices do not include the LED or key coverage.

$0 Deductible $2060,
$50 Deductible $1755, $1855 after 2 visits, $2055 after 6 visits
$100 Deductible $1605, $1805 after 2 visits, $2205 after 6 visits
$200 Deductible $1470, $1870 after 2 visits, $2670 after 6 visits

I’m paying a little more up front for the $50 deductible gambling that I’ll have more than two but less than seven warranty visits from 36K to 100K miles. I’m also gambling that I’ll have more than $1855 worth of covered repairs, but in today’s world the radio screen or safety system could potentially cost that much.

The site is advertising a price increase 1/5/2022, with the record inflation I’m not at all surprised and will likely buy a policy before then.

Ford Bronco Extended Warranty pricing. A89A8AFE-88D0-4DB0-A096-00B3D9B36FDA
This forum is so great for getting together that are like minded. It almost makes issues to easy to resolve. thank you

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There was another thread on this a while back. Before I bought mine I did a little analysis with Flood pricing and, assuming the miles work, 100k is the sweet spot. Up front cost increases significantly for the 125 and 150k options for longer terms, and 75, 85, and 100k converge. 85k is a terrible option, basically the same price as 100k.

Deductible is just another adder up front, for example a $100 ded is $135 more than $200 at all the plans I looked at. I priced everything at Flood, then asked my dealer to match, they got within $50, so I gave them the biz. I added it after the fact, glad I did, unless you've done your homework in advance this would be tough to not get taken for too much $$$ in the finance office.

Ford Bronco Extended Warranty pricing. image001

OP
OP
Romano

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was another thread on this a while back. Before I bought mine I did a little analysis with Flood pricing and, assuming the miles work, 100k is the sweet spot. Up front cost increases significantly for the 125 and 150k options for longer terms, and 75, 85, and 100k converge. 85k is a terrible option, basically the same price as 100k.

Deductible is just another adder up front, for example a $100 ded is $135 more than $200 at all the plans I looked at. I priced everything at Flood, then asked my dealer to match, they got within $50, so I gave them the biz. I added it after the fact, glad I did, unless you've done your homework in advance this would be tough to not get taken for too much $$$ in the finance office.

Ford Bronco Extended Warranty pricing. image001
Wow! details and calculations! thank you.. I just need to get delivery now :(
Sponsored