First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As we get closer to reservation order time I would like to pose a question to all Bronco6G members. Based on the exterior color choices and the limited (singular to almost all bronco build types) interior color seating and dash colors, is Ford forcing us into choosing specific exterior colors ? Do you agree? Please state the best color with interior combination of your reservation only. I like the Cactus Grey but what is your opinion with this color on the WT with leather interior and dash color ?
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been pretty
Much set on the cyber orange
I’ve went back and forth with the BD and WT neither of which goes dynamically well with the interiors of either trims... I just wish Ford would
Do away with the trim color being brought inside the bronco interior.
Ya cool the BD is blue in color I don’t need my stitching and grab handles to indicate that shit...

It’s by far not a deal breaker though more just annoying..

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know that they are forcing us into colors - but they certainly aren't making it easy. I don't want a Rapid Red or Velocity Blue Badlands with Cyber Orange accents. But I may do that, and live with the accents until the market opens up for a replacement part.

Other option is to pick a neutral color (Carb Grey or Iconic Silver) and live with the accents for good.

I can handle the color splash. I just can't handle the color clash.

And I hate the red dash on the Rubicon as well.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like it but cant imagine why. My example is OBX, the blue interior seems to rule out some colors, not sure i want blue interior with orange exterior and orange panel inside? im getting Area 51 with the bule interior, seems to work but i wish interior was black or grey.

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As we get closer to reservation order time I would like to pose a question to all Bronco6G members. Based on the exterior color choices and the limited (singular to almost all bronco build types) interior color seating and dash colors, is Ford forcing us into choosing specific exterior colors ? Do you agree? Please state the best color with interior combination of your reservation only. I like the Cactus Grey but what is your opinion with this color on the WT with leather interior and dash color ?
Going for the black diamond and want either race or rapid red. I know the red will not be the best color with the light blue interior accents, but I want red and the auto on demand 4x4, locking rear, mid pkg, etc... I'll eventually swap out the blue gab handles and get seat covers. Who know, once I sit in it, It may not be all that bad? right? maybe?

Sponsored

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been pretty
Much set on the cyber orange
I’ve went back and forth with the BD and WT neither of which goes dynamically well with the interiors of either trims... I just wish Ford would
Do away with the trim color being brought inside the bronco interior.
Ya cool the BD is blue in color I don’t need my stitching and grab handles to indicate that shit...

It’s by far not a deal breaker though more just annoying..
Where at in Iowa? Are you willing to trade interior accent pieces and seats for my BL stuff?

Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going for the black diamond and want either race or rapid red. I know the red will not be the best color with the light blue interior accents, but I want red and the auto on demand 4x4, locking rear, mid pkg, etc... I'll eventually swap out the blue gab handles and get seat covers. Who know, once I sit in it, It may not be all that bad? right? maybe?
If you are covering up that MGV I will trade you the nice base cloth seats and grab handles for your stuff! :)

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where at in Iowa? Are you willing to trade interior accent pieces and seats for my BL stuff?
Sioux City- NW corner..
Possibly...
After we finalize my build I will know for sure

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you are covering up that MGV I will trade you the nice base cloth seats and grab handles for your stuff! :)
LOL, we'll see after I sit in it for a while. If we ever get to sit in our bronco! some days I have doubts that day will come.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WT... Race Red, with Gloss Black grill, mirror cap, and fender flares... with an ugly-ass MIC top (Grayish gel that looks cheap, beyond words), and the Fugliest Sandstone interior option I’ve ever seen!!!

All I can say is that the Color Manager, that Bronco Nation introduced on YouTube, must be someone’s wife or daughter, because I don’t see anything other that childish behavior out of her selections.

Sponsored

Chucko

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element, 4Runner, 2 Door Mitsu Montero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Other option is to pick a neutral color (Carb Grey or Iconic Silver) and live with the accents for good.

I can handle the color splash. I just can't handle the color clash.
Your second point is why I'm glad I'm going with Iconic Silver, which I probably would have gone with anyway though for the metal look.

Thelostclam

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Ford has made a mistake with the "warm" interiors. I am just not into the reddish two tone.

I think this is real a problem when it comes to the Eruption Green. Clearly not a color you want to have with a two tone blue interior. But it also don't look great with the red. Ultimately the color would go best with tan - and a tan soft top. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a tan aftermarket soft-top that comes out if the Eruption Green becomes a big seller in the color pallet.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can say we aren't alone in this. Have you seen with Jeep how the Rubicon red and Mojave orange clash with certain exterior colors. And now the 4XE blue. I will give them this. At least on some exterior colors they don't use the Rubicon red and make it silver.

As far as the Bronco I really wanted Cyber Orange on an OBX. I don't think navy pier looks good and I don't like roast. My second choice was a Black Diamond. But again I'm not big on the blue with orange. So now I'm on Velocity Blue.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Since I own this I ordered Race Red with the Roast interior. If only it didn"t come with the blue accents and worse yet blue thread on the seats.

thumbnail.jpg
Sponsored