JTL2017

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano...sadly
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we know if the bronco reveal is still set for Spring? If it is, the bronco will have to be revealed before the F150.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do we know if the bronco reveal is still set for Spring? If it is, the bronco will have to be revealed before the F150.
Ford Bronco F-150 Reveal Date (June 25) Announced 6186DDC0-1248-4C81-9691-E944B5BEB431

yess!!! Which means my theory on the 9th still looks good.
Thursday for the f150..... so maybe 11th. 2 solid weeks between the two

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

According to Ford's website, yes. Spring ends June 20th. I would think they'll give some time in-between the 2 vehicles so each get their own time in the spotlight.

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thinking it WILL be June 9th now. It's a Tuesday and they will point to the "Baja 2069" teaser.
I still think this was always the plan TBH. I think they were going to reveal it earlier (as we all know) only because they wanted to get out ahead of the pandemic. Or maybe they were releasing it earlier because of the thousands of people who are pissed off waiting. IDK, but 6-9-20 sounded reasonable.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still think this was always the plan TBH. I think they were going to reveal it earlier (as we all know) only because they wanted to get out ahead of the pandemic. Or maybe they were releasing it earlier because of the thousands of people who are pissed off waiting. IDK, but 6-9-20 sounded reasonable.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I also think the move up they had planned was also due to the amount of leaks that started to trickle out. We had "Bronco Dong" leak the images, then the silver 4 door one popped up along with the 2 door clay model. Think they wanted to get ahead of it before it became old news from the compiling leaks.

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I also think the move up they had planned was also due to the amount of leaks that started to trickle out. We had "Bronco Dong" leak the images, then the silver 4 door one popped up along with the 2 door clay model. Think they wanted to get ahead of it before it became old news from the compiling leaks.
Very true!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't Ford within a day of the reveal when things got shut down in March?

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wasn't Ford within a day of the reveal when things got shut down in March?
Allegedly yes. The reveal I was going to take place on the 18th. US got shut down on the 12th or so. But the dealer reveal and what not was supposed to take place on the 16th.

but again that timeline was moved up when Covid started happening. I believe the original timeline was supposed to be sport in April bronco in June. Or somewhere thereabouts. At least according to all the rumors and what not.

still sucks that if Cove it didn’t happen we could’ve seen it three months ago.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully before.

Here’s the F-150. Still big. Still ugly. Still will sell every one they make. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco F-150 Reveal Date (June 25) Announced 1590798860715
i will say I like fords LED Trim lights over GM and FCA. They just kinda threw them in there where ford fallows the body lines nicely

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My concern is that they have given the F150 an official launch date, but not the Bronco. If we are expecting the Bronco BEFORE the F150, why not give the Bronco launch date? Doesn't make sense to me. What is the point of a "surprise launch" anyways, so that people get mad and frustrated about expecting a launch on an unknown day? I feel like posting a day for launch would create more buzz and also have more people tuned in. Just about 10 days left anyways...